Recruitment for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor at Aryakul College of Pharmacy & Research | 08 posts
Aryakul College of Pharmacy & Research came into existence in the year, 2007. In fulfilment of its vision of generating proficient and skilful pharmacy professionals, Aryakul Group of Colleges targets to excel in the arena of education and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Lucknow campus located at Natkur, Chandrawal is equipped with exceptional labratories, smart classes, lecture theatres, auditorium, studio, 24X7 Wi-Fi connectivity and several other advanced amenities to instil modern concept and research temperament in pharmacy students. Other two campuses are located at Raibareli & Sitapur. The foundation of the college is based on good teaching and learning practices amalgamated with student’s feedback systems to regularly monitor the quality of technical education.
Post : Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor
No of Posts : 08
1. Teaching the curriculum designed by the university and following the rules and regulations.
2. Generating and implementing novel methods for enhanced and easy understanding of the students.
3. Monitoring and documenting the student’s attendance, progress and performance in examinations.
4. Preparing and analyzing reports by evaluating and rating the students based on their performance.
5. Providing study materials to the students especially to compete the exams like GPAT.
6. Presenting and publishing papers in conferences and reputed journals to upgrade his/her research profile.
First class B. Pharm. with Master degree in Pharmacy in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy (Qualification must be PCI recognized). Registered as Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948. Ph.D. degree in relevant discipline with quality research publications and 5-10 years of experience are required for the post of Associate Professor and Professor.
Experience : 5+
Qualification : Ph.D, M.Pharm
Location : Lucknow, Sitapur, Raibareli
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Teaching
End Date : 20th August, 2019
Ms. Neha Verma
Aryakul College of Pharmacy & Research
See All Other Jobs in our Database