Job Openings for M.Pharm (12 posts) at THSTI - Govt. of India | Emoluments Upto Rs. 1,00,000/-
Bioassay Laboratory (BAL) : Prior experience of working in a clinical research lab with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) or in other accredited labs for vaccine development and
should have established assays for vaccine efficacy studies. Must possess in-depth knowledge of NABL accreditation procedures for biological and testing labs (ISO-15189 and ISO-17025:2017) and laboratory management skills, knowledge of standard laboratory safety and quality procedures, documentation and audit processes.
Information Technology (IT) : Proven experience in handling e-Services, service automation, ERP, eProcurement, program development and scripting for automation, heterogeneous system administration including working in Linux systems, managing Servers like NFS, LDAP, Web, Mail, Firewall etc., working with HPC / Big Data Cluster / On-Premise Private Cloud infrastructure and Data Center, handling Computer Center services / Campus networking services, proficient in design and implementation of large wired and wireless networks.
Faculty support : Assist the Executive Director and faculty in the development and monitoring of new translational research programs. Have experience of preparation of applications and reports for national and international funding agencies. Experience of regulatory or IP issues would be advantageous.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Appointment will be made on yearly contract basis for a period of three years (extendable to five years) with an initial probation period of six months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should produce a relevant ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview/ written test/ skill test.
5. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates:
1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
3. For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) falling under the following categories : (i) UR - 10 years , ii) OBC - 13 years (iii) SC/ST - 15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service.
5. Relaxation of 5 years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority.
6. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time.
7. There is no upper age limit for the employees who are working for THSTI.
6. The closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
7. One candidate can apply for only one position.
8. Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview/skill test/ written test.
9. Outstation SC/ST/PwD candidates will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
10. All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Procedure for filling online application:
a) Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only) as mentioned below:
• Matriculation Mark sheet
• Intermediate Mark sheet
• Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
• Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet (if any)
• Ph.D or equivalent degree (if any)
• Relevant experience certificates (if any)
(Note: The experience certificate must specifically mention the domain area mentioned in para (c), failing which the candidate will not be shortlisted for further consideration)
• Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
iv) Application fee is to be deposited online as per details given below:
Unreserved candidates/EWS : 500
SC/ST/OBC/Women/PWD : Nil
* The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/UPI.
* Once payment is made, no correction/modification is possible.
* Candidates are requested to keep a copy of provisional receipt for future reference.
* Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
b) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
c) On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
d) Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
e) Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he/she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria, the candidature will be cancelled.
f) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
g) Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
h) In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for receipt of online application : 9 September 2019
Display of shortlisted candidates for written test/skill test/interview : 13 September 2019
Date of written test/skill test/interview : 26 September 2019 & 27 September 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database