Job for Scientific Writer at CACTUS
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Clients value the flexible, innovative solutions provided by CACTUS that allows them to manage their budgets wisely and do more with less.
Post : Scientific Writer
- You will use scientific expertise to develop high-quality, publication-ready scientific documents (manuscripts, posters, abstracts, slide kits, short communications, etc.) according to client needs under the expert guidance of the Scientific Team Lead
- You will act as a document specialist, provide intellectual input across document types, and contribute to making cutting-edge research accessible to specific audiences as appropriate, by maintaining current awareness of developments across therapeutic areas or disciplines.
- You will work with international pharmaceutical clients and liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including authors and key opinion leaders on critical therapeutic area issues
- Effectively and proactively communicate with team members, authors/faculty, clients, and vendors
- Attend workshops/seminars/Trainings to hone your skills and contribute to organizational objectives.
• PhD/MD (Pharmacology) OR PhD (Life Sciences) OR MBBS/MD (Internal Medicine) OR MPharm/M.Sc with a good understanding of clinical research and medical communication
• Publication experience, preferably as first author on papers published in medical journals
• Clear, concise, scientific style of writing, with a high level of attention to detail and superior English-language skills
• Basic knowledge of biostatistics
• Literature reviewing and evaluation capabilities
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines
Qualification : Ph.D, MD, MBBS, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Andheri East, Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Scientific Writer
End Date : 5th September, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database