Career for Pharmacist in Zilla Swasthya Samiti | Government Jobs
The original name of the Bargarh District was “Baghar Kota” as known from an inscription of the 11th Century A.D. It was called “Bargarh” probably from the time of Balaram Dev, the Chauhan Raja of Sambalpur, who made it his headquarters and constructed a big fort for its protection.The old fort walls can be traced near the ‘Jira’ river towards the plane of Ambapali. Narayan Singh, the last Chauhan Raja granted this place in “Maufi” (free hold) to 2 Brahmin brothers Krushna Dash and Narayan Dash, sons of Baluki Dash who was killed in action by the Gond.
Post : Pharmacist (Logistic Assistant), District Ware House, Bargarh
Applications are invited from the contractual employees currently working under NHM in the same post of OSH & FW society in other district, desiring to be posted in BARGARH District against the vacant positions mentioned below.
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
The Eligible candidates for the above post, who are interested, may apply in the prescribed form to the office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer -cum- District Mission Director, Bargarh Pin Code-768028, by 14.08.2018 upto (05.00 P.M) by Regd. Post / Speed Post / Courier only. Application received after the due date will not be considered. Number of vacancies under this advertisement is provisional which may increase or decrease depending upon the actual vacancy. Time to time notification regarding status of selection process will be hoisted in district web-site. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel / reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof. This office will not be responsible for any postal delay. No personal query will be entertained.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All pos tions are contractual in nature for a period of 11 months, which can be extended depending upon requirement and suitability.
2. The application should reach the undersigned on or before 14.08.2018 by 05.00 P.M through Regd. Post, Speed post & Courier only. The application must be superscripted with the name of the post applied for
otherwise the application will be rejected. This office will not be held responsible for any postal delay. Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
3. Candidates have to submit No Objection cum Continuation certificate for last uninterrupted service ih the same post under the society issued by competent authority with the application form, without which they will not be eligible.
4. The applicant should sujbmit the filled prescribed application form along with self- attested photocopies of all relevant certificates and mark-sheets.
5. No personal query will be entertained.
6. Selection will be done as per the guideline stipulated by Mission Directorate,NHM, Odisha
Candidates are required to attach the following documents along with the application form.
1. Two recent passport size colour photograph duly pasted at the designed space.
2. Self attested photocopy of identity proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar Card /Passport).
3. Self attested copies of all Marks sheet and certificates in proof of the claim made by the candidate relating to his / her educational qualification.
4. Self attested copy of HSC or equivalent marks sheet and certificate (proof ofage).
5. Self attested copies of Caste certificate for SC/ST/SEBC candidates & Residence Certificate issued by the competent Authority.
6. Two self addressed envelope with adequate postage stamp.
7. No Objection Certificate Cum Continuation Certificate for last uninterrupted service and Experience Certificate issued by concerned CDM & PHO
8. Offer letter to be attached for the same post.
9. Valid Contract Period (last contract renewal Order to be attached)
Last Date : 14th August, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database