Career for Freshers M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Production Trainee at Himalaya Drug Company
The Himalaya Drug Company was founded in 1930 by Mr. M. Manal with a clear vision to bring Ayurveda to society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind the 5,000 year old system of medicine. This included referring to ancient ayurvedic texts, selecting indigenous herbs and subjecting the formulations to modern pharmacological, toxicological and safety tests to create new drugs and therapies.
Post : Production Trainee
- Equipment operation, & Production Execution.
- Monitoring & control the activity in the semi finished quarantine.
- Updating all the documents on daily basis.
- Authority for implementation of OH&S requirements as defined in EHS policy
- Coordinating with PM stores for packing materials.
- Completion of the orders as per the due date.
- Planning (Micro plan) & monitoring of the daily activity in the area as per the plan.
Experience : freshers - 2 years
Qualification : B.Pharm/M.Pharm
Location : Bengaluru
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
End Date : 10th September, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database