Job as Assistant Manager - Production in Pfizer
1. To resolve grievances of the people in the area of working, recommend corrective actions and give feedback to the superior and HR dept on proactive basis.
2. To do any other jobs incidental or ancillary to the core jobs as assigned from time to time by the superior.
3. To support interview and select the personnel along with HR dept and inducts them in the job
4. To appraise counsel, coach, give feedback and recommend confirmations, performance ratings and promotions of his colleagues.
5. To support to identify training and development needs and prepare individual development plan for colleagues and monitor them.
6. To support in setting objectives for the production dept and colleagues and monitor its accomplishment with timelines, review, feedback and guidance.
7. To carry out departmental orientation and Induction of personnel in the dept.
8. To conduct training on departmental procedures/SOPs.
9. To collate and furnish periodic data to Plant BSC coordinator as per requirement
10. To prepare and monitor budgets for capital/consumables for the dept.
11. To support all the engagement initiatives at the plant.
Skills / Knowledge / Qualification / Experience:
1. B. Pharm / M. Pharm
2. FDA approved in Tablet Manufacturing
3. More than 7 years of experience in production
4. Having skills to correctly analyze the situation and take proper decision on day to day basis
5. Good knowledge of cGMP, ISO, ICH guidelines.
6. Good knowledge of ERP systems.
7. Good skills in resolving shop floor grievences
Experience: More than 7 Years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Job ID: 1016263
Functional Area: Sales
Last Date: 1st September, 2015
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.