Require Project Manager at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Project Manager II
This role will support projects in Biologics center in Syngene. The individual should have excellent communication skill to manage the internal stakeholders as well as manage client understanding. Ability to influence people without any authority. This person would have proactive leadership skills and ability to manage the changing client and CRO environment. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the projects are delivered on time, budget and quality. This individual should be well-versed Technology transfer, Scale-Up, Manufacturing & outsourcing scenarios of Large molecule manufacturing.
• Manage all the five levers of Project management: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control and closing.
• Work with the BD team to complete proposal efforts including project scoping.
• Create and execute project include change scope.
• Conduct risk analysis and prepare mitigation strategies where necessary.
• Coordinate multidisciplinary activities to ensure that the project deliverables are met.
• Identify resources needed and work with section heads to assign individual responsibilities.
• Effectively apply PMI methodology and enforce project standards.
• Conduct internal and external project review meetings
• Stakeholder and sponsor management on the projects
• Customer relationship management involving, effective communications with the client seek new opportunities and manage client expectations.
• Motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner.
• Keep track of lessons learned and share those lessons with team members.
• Mitigate team conflict and communication problems.
• Work closely with technical teams to improve the operational efficiency, facility mapping and capability enhancement.
• Track and report team hours, budget and resource utilization
• Analyze project profitability, revenue, and margins
• Timely updated on management information systems
• Identify process improvements for projects and functions.
• Masters in life sciences with background in large molecules (Biological) process development and manufacturing like Biosimilars, antibodies, Biotherapeutics etc or Master’s in Business administration with project management experience in Biopharma industry
• Preferably, PMP certified project manager with 6-8 years of project management experience in Contract research organization or pharmaceutical industry (over all industrial experience 11-14 years)
• Added advantage with six sigma, Prince 2, Agile certifications.
• Experience in leading projects and managing client relationships
• Worked in GLP, cGMP and 21 CFR Part 11. Good understanding of product development lifecycle.
• Well versed with Microsoft office tools like excel, Microsoft project, word & PowerPoint etc
• Effective communication skills in English
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : M.Sc, MBA
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Project
End Date : 25th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database