Job for Project Management Unit of All India Institute of Medical Sciences | Salary Rs.1,00,000/- pm
The terms and conditions as decided will be as follows:
• Consolidated Remuneration:
* Consultant : Rs. 50,000 (or as recommended by Project Management Board, AIIMS-ND)
* Sr. Consultant : Rs.1,00,000 (or as recommended by Project Management Board, AIIMS-ND)
* The consultant/senior consultant may be paid higher according to the qualifications and experience as may be decided by the Project Management Board
• Period of engagement:- The consultant will be initially engaged for a period of one year through and on the roles of the outsourced agency for AIIMS, New Delhi or its extension campuses. His term may be extended from time to time depending upon the performance of the candidate and requirement at AIIMS, New Delhi as decided by the competent authority
• Consultants shall be eligible for 12 days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Therefore, a Consultant shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 12 days in a Year (calculated on a pro-rata basis). Also un-availed leave in a calendar year cannot be carried forward to next calendar year. Government & National holidays shall be paid holidays.
• Working hours shall ordinarily from 9:30am – 6:00pm (with half hour lunch break) for six days a week. However, the consultants maybe required to work for longer hours or in different shifts or on holidays due to work requirements &exigencies
• Must have their own laptop with requisite software as per experience clause pre-loaded & working optimally
• Must possess a functional mobile phone with active SIM card so that communication can be done with him/her at all times
• Allowances:- The Consultants shall NOT be entitled to any allowance such as Dearness Allowance, Telephone, Transport Facility, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff, Medical Reimbursement etc.
• TA/DA:- No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. Consultants will not be allowed foreign travel at Government expenses.
• Termination Notice: The contract for engaging the Consultant can be terminated by either side with one month's notice or by payment of one month remuneration in its lieu or by surrendering one month remuneration by the consultant. The competent authority would be free to terminate the engagement of the Consultant without serving any notice to him/her, in case of continuous absence for more than 10 days without prior permission in a calendar year or if any certificate/declaration furnished by him/her at the time application is later found to be false.
• Conflict of Interest: The consultant is expected to follow of all the rules and regulations of Central Government which are in force. He/She will be expected to work with utmost honesty and sincerity while discharging his/her duties. In case the services of consultant are not satisfactory or found in conflict with the interest of the government, his/her services will be discontinued by terminating the contract without assigning any reasons.
• Non disclosure of official secrets: During the period of engagement with the institute it is likely that consultant may come across certain information of important nature. Therefore, consultant will not divulge any information gathered by him during the period of his engagement to anyone who is not authorised to know the same. The consultant shall not, except with the sanction of competent authority, publish any article or participate in radio or TV broadcast either ill his own name or anonymously or pseudonymously.
• Work place: The work place of the consultant will be in AIIMS Delhi. The consultant can be posted in any peripheral centre of AIIMS New Delhi (NDDTC Ghaziabad, NCI Jhajjar, CRHSP Ballabgarh, etc) as and when required.
The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/PH candidates by cash or demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi may be submitted to Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
Last date for submission of application forms is April 30, 2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database