Job for Professor, Associate Professor at Sarguja Vishwavidyalaya
SARGUJA UNIVERSITY is established and incorporated by Chhattisgarh Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam No. 18 of 2008 on September 2nd, 2008. The territorial jurisdiction of the University extends to the entire Sarguja Division comprising of five revenue districts. This Consist of Korea, Surguja, Jashpur, Surajpur and Balrampur. The University was established to serve the society through dissemination of knowledge in all the disciplines.
Post : Teaching/Academic Staff
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following Teaching/Academic Staff Positions of University Teaching Departments on Regular.
No of Post : 01 (UR-01)
Pay Scale : Rs 37,400-67,000+AGP 10,000
Associate Professor (Pharmacy)
No of Post : 01 (UR-01)
Pay Scale : 37,400-67,000+AGP 9,000
• The above mentioned posts are as per the reservation policy roster of the Government of Chhattisgarh: Ref. Gen Admin Dept circular dated 04/12/2012
• The Pay Scale of the above mentioned posts will be revised as per the new pay scale of UGC / State Govt, of Chhattisgarh from time to time.
• The candidates who have applied earlier for above mentioned any post they have to apply fresh application alongwith prescribed fee.
• Eligibility of the teaching staff will be implemented as per the UGC Regulations, 2016, dated: 11 July 2016
1. Experience shall be counted only when it is earned in a Govt. Institute/University/institution recognized by AICTE/UGC/Research Laboratory or Industry on regular basis for which a candidate is applicant.
2. Age limit for the mentioned post would be as per the norms approved by the Govt, of Chhattisgarh.
3. Only candidates belonging to the reserved categories specified by the State Govt, of Chhattisgarh shall be considered against reserved posts.
4. Candidates should apply separately for each post.
5. Candidates should attach self attested copies of all related certificates including caste certificate and non creamy layer certificate wherever if applicable.
6. Those who are in service should apply through proper channel however the candidate can submit the advance copy before the last date in the event of applications duly forwarded by the employer. The applicant concerned shall be required to furnish a “No Objection Certificate” from his/her employer at the time of interview in the absence of which he/she shall not be entitled to appear for the interview.
7. Canvassing in any form will be considered as disqualification.
8. The University reserves all the rights including change the number of post to be filled in.
9. For all regular appointments all incumbents shall be subjected to the rules for probation and service conditions as prescribed by the University.
10. Prescribed Application Forms can be downloaded from below link. Completed Form should be submitted by 15-05-2018 up to 05:00 pm alongwith true attested copies of certificates/testimonials and application fee for UR/OBC Rs. 2000/- and for SC/ST Categories Rs. 1000/- through DD drawn in favour of Registrar, Sarguja University, payable at Ambikapur (CG).
11. Candidates have to apply only in the given format prescribed by the University. No other form of application will be considered. Completed forms are acceptable through Registered post/Speed post only.
12. University shall not be responsible for delays due to any reason including postal delays, if any.
13. Candidates have to submit 2 extra passport size photographs with the application form.
14. Two self addressed unstamped envelopes (size 25x11 cm) should be enclosed with the application form. *
15. The Qualifications and other conditions shall be as prescribed by UGC regulation on minimum qualification for appointment of teachers in University and measures for the Maintenance of standards in higher education 2010 and 4th Amendment Regulation 2016 dated 11th July 2016 and as amended from time to time.
16. Precise statement supplied alon gwith application form should also be filled in by applicant.
17. Applications shall not be entertained under any circumstances whatsoever if it is received after 05:00 pm on prescribed last date.
18. An applicant furnishing any incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified.
19. Envelope containing the application forms should bear a caption in capital letters an
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF______________
In the Subject____________
20. Applicants shall not be entitled for any reimbursement in terms of TA/DA towards attending the interview.
21. Application(s) incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any further communication.
22. Applicants are advised to refer UGC website ugc.ac.in for any queries and doubt about the qualification.
Last date : 15-05-2018 up to 05:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database