Career in Clinical Development Services Agency as Director - Government Job | Emoluments upto Rs. 1,45,000/- pm
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
2. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
3. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
4. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the posts can be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. Candidates not found suitable for the posts notified, can be offered a lower post on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
6. Candidates who can join immediately are preferred.
7. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project.
8. In case large number of applications are received for each post, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification.
9. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written test/Interview. Request for change in Written test/ Interview schedule will not be entertained under any circumstances.
10. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
11. Interested candidates may please send their current CV along with application form (attached on CDSA website) with a recent color photo and cover letter indicating their motivation for the position applied for in 150 words and three references by e-mail with subject line mentioning “Application for the position “Director Medical Affairs” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any reasons thereof.
13. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email.
14. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Applications will be accepted up to April 15, 2018.
See All Other Jobs in our Database