Sun, 2011-11-27 20:43
I WANT TO CONGRATULATE TO ALL OF U.U ALL HAVE DONE A NICE JOB.I AM WORKING AS Sr. OFFICER VALIDATION SECTION IN MACLEODS PHARMA IN ARD FROM LAST THREE YEARS. Its A GOOD ARTICLE CAN U SEND A COPY OF THIS ON MY MAIL ID;email@example.com. so i can read it thoroughly and give u some good suggestions.
Anonymous (not verified)
Mon, 2012-01-16 11:10
Very Informative article. Keep it your hard work
Dr Tushar Lokhande
Thu, 2012-04-26 17:34
With respect to the current scenario of the Indian pharma graduate and outlook of the government and the industry, we need to address the following problems with the demands as mentioned below for the pharma graduate:-
1) To ensure there are quality graduates coming out of the colleges as there are poor quality of the students coming out from the universities.
2) Our Indian degrees should be recognized all over the world and registered pharmacist in India should be able to register in any European or American Countries without much hassle.
3) As per the regulation of the price of the essential drugs in the DPCO, the salary provided to the pharma graduate should be also be regulated per the pay commission.
4) PIC (The Great Pharmacy Council of India) should work proactively for the maintaining the high standards of the pharma profession by making the employment of the pharma graduate compulsory in the production area and not allowing the other graduates including the Msc and Bsc in working in the company.
5) The DPharm graduation should be phased out immediately as there should not be any advantages or disadvantages for both the B or the D graduate.
6) The PharmD should not start as there is no scope for the further learning after Bpharm, as per the syllabus for the PharmD there is no scope for any specialization and may have no effect on any job performance. Eventually he will be standing behind a pharmacy counter which even a D pharm would be able to stand and dispense the medicine as prescribed by the doctors.
7) New Colleges having such courses should be stopped with immediate effects, as more graduates are eventually been fooled for the course and no happiness is gained by being a graduate of Pharm.
8) For Marketing Jobs, also they should be reserved only for the trained person like Dpharm or BPharm, no other untrained person should be selling the pharma products.
9) More Government Employment schemes for the further progress of the pharma profession and national strength. And allowing the Pharma graduate to have better roles in research.
For the above demands if completed, provide a perfect healthy and fairly competitive environments for the level playing of the pharma graduate. But how make the government listen to your demands, how will the bloody buggers will answer to the questions which are pertinent to their activities which are corrupt enough.
There is a solution to this question. I can make this thing happen, I require only 50 persons who can help me. The only things required:-
1) Incurring expense of rupees 50Rs (This is No payment to me)
2) Time to post an application.
If you are interested in participating in the movements, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: Powered by FeedBurner
AWARDED AS BEST PHARMA PORTAL BY IPA
Copyright © 2008-2018, PharmaTutor Edu Labs
3200 MCQ’s to test your Preparation Level
Syllabus level exams
POST JOBS AT PHARMATUTOR
GET EXACT CANDIDATE
ONLY FOR HR