Admission in Executive MBA in Pharmaceutical Management at NMIMS University
Executive MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
(2 Years Weekend Program)
As the environment gets highly competitive, it's more critical to enhance skills and create newer capabilities. In the context of pharmaceutical industry, the business model with people component has become vital. Executive MBA at NMIMS is aimed to benefit individuals in pharmaceutical and healthcare space. The programme is designed to make individuals understand the business in a holistic way. This programme provides the learning of best practices of full-time MBA program.
|Why Join Us?|
● Ranked “A+” by NAAC with 3.59 CGPA
● Awarded the category 1 status by UGC/MHRD.
● Highly focussed course structured to match the working professionals.
● Well-designed course relative to the current and future industry trends.
The course is designed to nurture emerging leaders in the pharmaceutical industry, ensure managerial talent development and retention. The executive management draws all the goodness from full-time management course in terms of courses, faculty etc. The course aids the individuals to learn the business in holistic way and nuances in them and provides them a competitive edge than, just understanding the niches which they were working.
1. Lectures from best faculty and industry experts.
2. The pedagogy of teaching via case studies and assigning projects helps in understanding the course better.
3. Aspiring students trained to meet wide-ranging industry demands.
4. Emphasis on holistic pharma business learning.
A graduate in any discipline from a reputed university and three years of work experience in the industry.
The programme is designed to be completed in 2 years. In order to accommodate all the working professionals, the timings are limited to weekends throughout the course. The course uses Indian and International case studies extensively in the programme to augment their decision-making capabilities
The selection process is in two phases
● Phase 1: Written test on pharma
● Phase 2: Personal Interview
Applications can be made both: on an individual basis as well as company sponsorship.
NOTE: This is two years degree weekend program based in Mumbai campus. Only Mumbai based candidates may apply.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
(Declared as Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956)
V. L. Mehta Road, Ville Parle (W), Mumbai - 400 056, India.