You are hereMizoram
It is difficult to trace back the history of the Health Department in Mizoram due to lack of documents. However, it is one of the oldest functioning departments in the State. From available records, an impoverished treatment camp was established at Aizawl in a tent for laborers (kulis) in 1894. This was later upgraded to a full-fledged dispensary in 1896. Subsequently, in the same year, Aizawl Hospital was made functional with 20 beds and Champhai Dispensary with 8 beds. This was followed by the establishment of 8 more 6-bedded dispensaries at Kolasib, Sairang, Lunglei, Champhai, N. Vanlaiphai, Sialsuk, Tlabung, Vahai and Tuipang in 1920.
On behalf of Hepatology 2016 Organizing Committee, we are pleased to invite Hepatologists, Gastroenterologists, Internists, Physicians, Microbiologists, Virologists, Pathologists, Oncologists, Surgeons, Toxicologists, Researchers, Students, Business delegates and Young researchers across the globe to attend 2nd International Conference on Hepatology which is to be held on May 09-11, 2016 at Chicago, USA. The conference highlights the theme “To discuss and share the latest updates and cutting-edge technologies in the field of Hepatology”.
IGMPI New Delhi | Hyderabad announces admissions for accredited Diploma programmes for Pharma & Food students and professionals
BÜCHI Labortechnik AG, the world leader in rotary evaporation, introduces a ground-breaking, commercial laboratory system with the launch of the Rotavapor® R-300. The innovative, modular platform with a plug & play concept enables seamless combinations of components to provide tailor-made solutions, from a basic rotary evaporator to a fully-automated system.
Opportunity in Govt. Research Scheme for M.Pharm/M.Sc Fresh or exp Indian or NRI Candidates - multiple fellowships
Department of health research (DHR) has a scheme to provide advanced training in India and abroad to medical and health research personnel in cutting edge research areas concerning medicine and health to create trained human resource for carrying out research activities. The scheme has following components:
1. Long Term Fellowship for 6-12 months in identified areas from regular faculty of Medical Colleges/Universities/Research Institutes for training in Foreign/Indian Institutes (Age: upto 45 years)
COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST HELD IN THE YEAR 2015
1. Zero order kinetics is seen in all except:
2. Which one of the following is not a prodrug?
(a) Chloral hydrate
The workshop is designed for researchers in the area of biotechnology, bioinformatics, pharmaceuticals and life sciences. This workshop is aimed to train researchers and research students to utilize user-friendly bioinformatics tools that can be implemented in their research to model proteins and perform simulation studies on a protein model. Participants will be exposed to predict protein structure using several automated web servers. Unfortunately, there are still many proteins especially membrane proteins are still not correctly predicted by those popular web servers.
|On completion of this workshop you will be expertise in:|
· The nature of biological data and need for biological databases
· To know the approaches for structure analysis and prediction of proteins
· Understand the need and significance of sequence analysis using Bioinformatics approaches.
· Visualize protein structures using various visualization tools
· Perform Homology Modeling of sample proteins using Modeler.
· Understand concepts of Protein Simulation.
· Introduction to Molecular Modeling and Dynamics software of GROMACS.
Performing Molecular Dynamic Simulations on Proteins.
|In this Workshop following topics will be covered:|
• Introduction to Biological databases
• Sequence alignment: BLAST, Clustal W
• Understanding the Protein structure and using various tools to visualize it (Discovery Studio, Swiss SPDV)
• Protein 3D Structure prediction using different tools and Servers
• Homology Modelling and Modeller
• Evaluation of protein models using Pro-Check and QMean
• Introduction to Linux environment and Simulation studies
• Learning GROMACS to perform Simulation on proteins
Assistance for accommodation will be available as per the requirement. For More details contact us on
Ph no: 020-65600408 / 8411927535/7875692349/7798668315
Early bird registration : till 6th august 2015
Online registrtion date : 7th to 12th august 2015
Spot registrtion date : 13th august to 20 aug 2015
Date of workshop: 20th August 2015.
RASA Life Science Informatics.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: +91 -7875692349
Website Link: http://www.rasalsi.com
Location: 301, 3rd Floor, Dhanashree Apartment, Opposite Chittaranjan Vatika, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411016.