You are hereMizoram
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with Placement Assisstance in Pharma Sector
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs (GIRA) is a change that will help you begin & grow your career in Pharma Industry. GIRA through its industrial expertise offers quality educational programs in the field of Regulatory Affairs and QA/QC. It offers Full time, Part time and Distance Learning courses; this flexibility ensures prior commitments are taken care of and at the same time skills are added to their CVs.
Certifications: GIRA is an ISO Certified Institute as per the norms of ISO 9001:2008. It is Accredited by Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
Distance Learning Courses Offered by GIRA:
* Post Graduate Program in Regulatory Affairs (PGDRA- 10 months)
* Certificate Course in e-CTD (4 months)
* Certificate Course in QA/QC (6 months)
Note: Fast Track mode also available for the above given courses.
* Completely Online (From Admission to Examination)
* Industry Accepted Course Curriculum & Certificate
* Experienced and Quality Faculty
* Online Examination (Exams from Home)
* Online Interaction (Discussion Forums, GIRA Blog)
* 100 % Placement Assistance & Career Guidance
Candidates Pursuing Courses from GIRA are associated with:
Emcure Pharmaceutical Ltd, Novartis Pharma, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd, Wockhardt Pharma, Cipla, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Himalaya Company, USV Limited, Mylan Labs, Glaxo Company, Macleods Pharma, Ranbaxy Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, TCS etc.. etc.. etc..
Article 315 of the Indian constitution stated that, “Every state should have a Public Service Commission”.As given under a constitutional provision the Public Service Commission is not under any Government Department, it is an autonomous body .As it has been given a high autonomous power , any expense of the Public Service Commission is not supposed to be taken to vote by the Legislative Assembly but CHARGED to the consolidate fund of the State. Even if the budget of the Public Service Commission is discussed in the Legislative Assembly it is not required to be put to vote.
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
Mizoram University is a Central University being set up on modern standards with excellent academic infrastructure and research facilities including a Central Analytical and Preparatory Facility consisting of sophisticated equipments. Mizoram is one of the most peaceful states in the country despite being located in the NER. Aizawl is connected by Air from Kolkata and Guwahati (daily flights). Nearest railhead is at Silchar (180 km). The climate is mild both in summer and winter.
Post: Associate Professor
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post the following posts for Office of the Cantonment Board, Delhi Cantonment. Application received in this office by registered/speed post only within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News and an extra two weeks time would be given to the candidates staying-in remote location as Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal-Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti Distt and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman Nicobar Islands or Lakshdweep. Time limit 21/35 days would start from the date of publication of the advertisement in employment news.
Post: Ayrvedic Pharmacist, Pharmacist
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals working in any of the North-Eastern States of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura) for the award of Biotechnology Overseas Associateship (2013-2014) under the special programme for the northeast states for conducting research or training in overseas research laboratories in different areas of biotechnology such as (i) agriculture and plant biotechnology; (ii) medical biotechnology and human health; (iii) animal and veterinary biotechnology; (iv) marine biotechnology and aquaculture; (v) Bioenergy; (vi) food, feed and nutrition; (vii) environmental biotechnology; (viii) industrial biotechnology and biochemical engine
Applications are invited from Indian citizens, for filling up the vacancies for Group ‘B’ (Non Gazetted) & Group ‘C’ on temporary basis likely to be permanent in the Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force. The post has all India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the ITBPF Act and Rules. The last date of receipt of application is 30-08-2013 for all states except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul & Spiti Distt.
Uttarakhand Technical University, a state government university, Dehradun was established on 27th January 2005 by Govt. of Uttarakhand through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005. The University is the only affiliating University of the state for various private and Govt. institutions. The M.Pharm programme was started in the year 2009. The faculty of pharmacy of the university invites applications for Regular-AICTE approved M.Pharm programme.
New Horizons in Pharmacy Education @ Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon | Admissions open for M.Pharm, Ph.D, MBA
The School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Apeejay Stya University offers highly advanced and internationally aligned post-graduate courses in Pharmacy Education. The following courses are on offer:
Pharmacy is a dynamic, growing, and increasingly diverse profession, one which creates an excitement because there are so many opportunities for service. The secret in the future will be to identify and take advantage of these opportunities.