You are hereBiotechnology
The National Institute of Biologicals, an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, is a premier Scientific Organization and a Centre of Excellence to ensure quality of vaccines and biologicals in the country.
Applications are invited for the following posts on direct recruitment basis:
Post: Jr. Scientist
The following post is to be filled up under time bound research project entitled Investigation of factors affecting in vitro fertilization” at division of Reproductive and Cytotoxicology, at National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad. The post is purely temporary, ad-hoc & contractual basis and co-terminus with the project:
Post: Project Assistant (One)
Vacancies in Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Services Selection Board, for Pharma graduates - 35 posts
Online application forms are invited from the eligible candidates for participating in the selection process to be followed for the State, Divisional and District cadre.
Posts: Laboratory Technician, Industrial Promotion Officer, Asstt. Extension Officer/ Manager Rural Industries, Lone Supervisor
IPC recruiting M.Pharm/M.Sc (19 posts) as Senior Scientific Officer and Scientific Assistant - government job
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body, set up under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare primarily with the objective of periodically updating of the Indian Pharmacopoeia, the book of standards for the drugs; the National Formulary of India, the book of reference on the drugs; and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of Reference Substances; assist the National Pharmacovigilance Programme; testing of the new drugs and review of Technical dossier of Drugs for purpose of monograph development for the Indian Pharmacopoeia. It promotes rational use of medicines through generic prescriptions. The IPC is on path of evolving as a modern scientific institution.
Post: Senior Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant
Walk in interview for Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow, Senior Project Fellow, Project Fellow in CSIR-IHBT
Walk-in-Interview is scheduled to be held on the date(s) mentioned against the position in the respective column for selection of suitable candidates in the following areas under the CSIR Networked Projects on purely temporary basis for the duration of the project or till completion of project whichever is earlier:
Post: Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow, Senior Project Fellow, Project Fellow
The Central University of Rajasthan has been established by an Act of Parliament, the Central Universities Act 2009. The University started working temporarily from Jaipur and introduced two PG programmes in 2009-10, namely M.Sc./M.A. Statistics(Actuarial) and M.Sc. Tech Mathematics in collaboration with Malaviya National Institute of Technology(MNIT), Jaipur.
With effect from academic year 2012-13, the University has decided to launch six additional P.G. Programmes. These will be M.Pharm. (Specialization in Pharmaceutical Chemistry), M.A. in Public Policy, Law and Governance, M.A. in Social Work/ M.S.W., M.Com. M.Sc. in Biochemistry and Microbiology.
Applications are invited for the following post at the Department of Biotechnology, Central University of Rajasthan (CURaj) Bandarsindri, NH-8, Kishangarh, Ajmer- 305817, Rajasthan India, in a DST, Govt. of India funded project entitled” "Comparative analysis of soil microbial diversity across textile wastewater effluent stream(s) of Sanganer region, Rajasthan”.
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) invites applications for the following positions in its Joint Research Program with Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute for Basic Sciences (SRIBS), a new constituent institute of the Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE), in Chemical Biology laboratory incubated at the RGCB-Bio Innovation Center at Kazhakuttom, Thiruvananthapuram until SRIBS permanent infrastructure gets ready at Pampady in Kottayam District of Kerala, under an agreement with RGCB. These positions are for Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute for Basic Sciences (SRIBS). At the end of the planned five year period, when the SRIBS buildings and laboratories is fully established, SRIBS will notify and transfer the research program and the personnel to its campus at Kottayam. This appointment to the joint research program being hosted at RGCB will be governed by SRIBS, KSCSTE Rules.
Post: Senior Research Fellow, Technical Officer, Technical Assistant
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body's defence to identify modalities for manipulation of the immune system to provide protection against diseases and understand mechanisms that can be used to target disease processes for intervention. The institute’s research thrust areas under immunology and related disciplines cluster in four main themes, namely, infection and immunity, molecular design, gene regulation and reproduction and development, where cutting edge research in modern biology is being carried out.
Post: Senior Research Fellow (Project) (One Position only)
NIAB, an autonomous institute under the aegis of Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, is aimed to harness novel and emerging biotechnologies and create knowledge in the cutting edge areas for improving animal health and productivity. The Institute’s research focus is on infectious diseases, animal genetics and genomics, reproductive biotechnology, nutritional enrichment, and bioinformatics. The Institute aims at translational research leading to genetic enhancement of Indian Livestock species and development of novel vaccines, diagnostics and improved therapeutic molecules for farm animals. The Institute plans to promote bio entrepreneurship by providing supportive and stimulating academic and creative environment for commercial tenants involved in the development of farm animal based products and services.
Applications are invited for the following temporary research positions to work in various ongoing research projects at the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad.
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• B. Pharm.*
Duration: 4 yrs.
*Proposed programme to commence shortly.
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA, 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9958132224, 9910350593, 18001037888, 8130305468, 022-33598485, +91-9560184499
Register for online programs by 15th August.