You are hereFresher
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing discovery, development and post-approval services as well as compound partnering programs. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 32 countries and more than 9,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a commitment to quality to help its clients and partners maximize returns on their R&D investments and accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics to patients
Post: Medical Writer
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• B. Pharm.*
Duration: 4 yrs.
*Proposed programme to commence shortly.
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA, 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9958132224, 9910350593, 18001037888, 8130305468, 022-33598485, +91-9560184499
Register for online programs by 15th August.
A National Seminar on Pharma Regulatory Affairs: Current Trends & Career Opportunities on Saturday, 23rd August 2014 at Lloyd School of Pharmacy
Lloyd school of pharmacy is one of the leading institute of pharmacy in Northern India. The institute was started in 2004 with an objective of becoming a center for excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical science and with the vision to develop the professionally competent manpower with sound subject knowledge, practical skills and strong ethical values for the profession. The institute is affiliated to UPTU Lucknow and approved by AICTE and PCI New Delhi.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Post: Trainee Junior Data
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services. Cognizant's single-minded passion is to dedicate our global technology and innovation know-how, our industry expertise and worldwide resources to working together with clients to make their businesses stronger. With more than 35 global delivery centers and over 50,000 employees, we combine a unique onsite/offshore delivery model infused by a distinct culture of customer satisfaction. A member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and S&P 500 Index, Cognizant is a Forbes Global 2000 company and is ranked among the top information technology companies in BusinessWeek's Info Tech 100, Hot Growth and Top 50 Performers listings.
Post: Pharmacovigilance (Voice Process)
Walk in interview for B. Pharma/ D.pharma and Simple Graduation, in West Africa(Liberia ) as Senior Professional manager in pharmaceutical services and Manager.
We are Importers, Wholesalers & Retailers of pharmaceuticals, Lab, Hospital Supplies etc.
Post: Senior Professional Manager- 2 post
Perrigo is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes over-the- counter (OTC) products, prescription pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and consumer healthcare products.
Post: Scientist (Pharmacokinetics)
Mylan is one of the world’s leading generics and specialty pharmaceutical companies, providing products to customers in more than 150 countries and territories. The company maintains one of the industry’s broadest and highest quality product portfolios, which is regularly bolstered by an innovative and robust product pipeline. With a workforce of more than 16,000, Mylan has attained leading positions in key international markets through its wide array of dosage forms and delivery systems, significant manufacturing capacity, global commercial scale and a committed focus on quality and customer service.
Post: API PRODUCTION CHEMIST - HYDERABAD - 14002811
I.T.S Group of Institutions has established the college in the year 2004 to impart high quality education in the field of pharmacy. The College (College code-170) is running B.Pharm & M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology and Pharm Chem specialization, approved by AICTE and affiliated to M.T.U Noida and G.B.T.U, Lucknow. B.Pharm course is approved by Pharmacy Council of India upto 2015-16 session. The institute is also approved by G.B.T.U for Ph.D. The College provides a stimulating and productive environment for Pharmaceutical education and research. It provides a healthy academic atmosphere for the students to achieve their goals with developed personality & fosters an academic environment in which the performance, goals and growth of each individual being assessed.
Swanzo Care Diagnostics is the leading multinational patient recruitment service provider, working in 20 countries and 54 languages, with the experience of more than 40 conditions. We serve customers from Pharmaceuticals Industry, Biotechnological Industry, Medical Devices Industry, Clinical Industry, Healthcare Industry.
We provide innovative, customized solutions in the following areas:Patient recruitment, Patient Screening and Patient Retention
Post: Clinical Research Coordinator- All India