You are hereKerala Public Service Commission is in need of Pharmacists | 3 Posts
Kerala Public Service Commission is in need of Pharmacists | 3 Posts
The State of Kerala was formed on 1st November 1956 consequent on the Reorganisation of States. It comprises the former Travancore-Cochin State (except the present Kanyakumari District and Shencottah Taluk of the present Tamil Nadu) and the Malabar District and the Kasargod Taluk of South Kanara District of the then composite Madras State.
With the formation of the State of Kerala on 1st November 1956 as a result of the reorganisation of States, the Travancore-Cochin Public Service Commission was transformed into the Kerala Public Service Commission. The number of the Members of the Commission was increased to Five in 1959, to Seven in 1971, to Eight in 1981, to Nine in 1982, to Thirteen in 1983, to Fourteen in 1984 , to Fifteen in 1984 and to the present strength of Eighteen in 2005.
Department: Health Services
Name of post: Pharmacist Grade II
Scale of pay: Rs. 6680 - 10,790/-
Number of vacancies: District wise:
1. Kollam : OX - 1 (One), Dheevara - 1 (One)
2. Wayanad : OX - 1 (One)
(1) The above mentioned one vacancy reserved for Dheevara Community in IMS department in Kollam District will be filled from the Ranked List for the post in Health Services department prepared as per this notification.
(2) Applications submitted by candidates belonging to the communities other than those notified will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued.
(3) Separate Ranked Lists will be prepared for each district in pursuance of this notification. Ranked Lists thus prepared and published as per this notification shall remain in force until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above communities but remain unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published for the post in the following districts.
Name of District Date of publication of Ranked List Kollam : 05/12/2009; Wayanad : 01/12/2009
(4) Reservation community candidates should submit application for this post to the concerned district officer where the vacancy is existing for their respective communities.
Applications should not be sent to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are sent contrary to the above direction, and if he/she is selected, his/her name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her. Candidates should submit application for this post to the concerned district office.
(5) The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G O (Ms) No.154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G O (MS) No. 4/61/PD, dated 2.1.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
Age: (18-38) Only candidates born between 02.01.1972 and 01.01.1992 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
Note:- (Including the relaxation as per para 2(1) of General Conditions). For candidates regarding other age relaxation please see para 2 of the general conditions except para 2 (1).
1. Pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent examination
2. Diploma in Pharmacy
3. Registration with the Kerala State Pharmacy Council.
Mode of sending application:
The Applications shall be submitted only by On-line facility provided in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Detailed instructions regarding the submission of the application are available in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission viz. www.keralapsc.org. No application fee is required. The candidates applying through on-line should keep the print out (Receipt) of their applications and the barcode number shall be quoted in all correspondence. Documents to prove qualifications, age, and community are to be produced as and when called for. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected.
Last date of receipt of applications : 06.10.2010 Wednesday upto 5 PM
Address to which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc.org.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.