You are hereMultiple Vacancies in SDFCL: Production, QC - Freshers can also apply.
Multiple Vacancies in SDFCL: Production, QC - Freshers can also apply.
R & D has a lion's share in the phenomenal success and growth of SDFCL. To our credit, we are recognized by the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. Image1 Our well equipped set-up including updated modern library facilities provide scope to qualified and experienced scientists to work in a free and competitive environment, resulting in the development of a broad range of products.
-M.Sc/Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry/Chemical Engg.
-15 yrs. of experience in similar capacity
-Capable of managing factory having a strength of about 100 personnel.
-Knowledge of Excise, Factory Act. licensing work & all other statutory and nonstatutory regulations required.
-Well versed in llasioning with Govt. officials for all regulatory requirements.
-Vision to upgrade the current operation using modern technology.
-Fluency in English and computer literacy essential
- Ph.D./M.Sc. lnorganic Chemistry
- 10-15 years experience as Production Manager in handling various solvents
- Experience in high column distillation, fractionation and recovery process is a must
- Capable of handling a team of 12chemists/workers + 3R&Dchemists.
- Knowldege of coloumn packing and theoritical plates is essential
- Fluency in English and computer literacy essential
Production Chemist - 2
- Freshers or 1-3yrs. Experience in R&D/ Production Solvent Distillation and fractionation /vacuum Distillation
- Must be able to work in a group or independently.
- Day to day records must be kept as required.
QC Chemist (Instrumentation) - 3
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. with Analytical/Organic Chemistry.
- Freshers or 1-3yrs. exp. in fine chemical Industry (NABL certified laboratory) preferred.
- Analysis of Solvents on Instruments like GC, HPLC, UV-VIS spectrophotometer etc.
- Responsible for optimum utilisation and calibration of QC instruments.
* Fluency in English and computer literacy essential for the above positions
* Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 preferred for the above positions.
Apply within 7 days clearly indicating subject line of post applying for: email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS