You are hereHindustan Unilever Limited require Territory Sales Officer
Hindustan Unilever Limited require Territory Sales Officer
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is India's largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company, touching the lives of two out of three Indians with over 20 distinct categories in Home & Personal Care Products and Foods & Beverages. The company’s Turnover is Rs. 17,523 crores (for the financial year 2009 - 2010)
HUL is a subsidiary of Unilever, one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong local roots in more than 100 countries across the globe with annual sales of about €40 billion in 2009 Unilever has about 52% shareholding in HUL.
Post: Territory Sales Officer
Key Role and responsibility –
To manage the selling-in-process and deliver business results therough the Distributor (RS) and his team.
1. Develop short term and long term sales objectives through effective use of sales data.
2. Application of structured selling process and negotiation techniques to achieve the business targets.
3. Monitor hygiene in documentation, adherence to visibility templates etc.
4. Manage Distributor infrastructure (ROI, Coverage, Delivery Units, Godown Management, Credit in Mkt etc).
5. Ensure closure to grievances immediately
6. Ensure adherence to stock policy in trade.
7. Developing customer organization
8. Analyze how to improve the competitive position in the market through improved customer service for his customers.
9. Negotiate with his RS and develop his people on managing customers to obtain more business by giving excellent customer services in technical & product Range.
10. Monitor systematically the performance of the RS for his existing Customer , Assets and take corrective action (infrastructure gaps) .
1. Identify growth opportunities in territory
2. Ensure alignment of third Party goals to achieve with business plans.
3. Manage frequent change in SOP for coordinated Sales calls.
Required Experience: 2-3 years experience in selling in preferably FMCG company
Education: Candidate should be a Graduate
Industry preference: FMCG.
Apply preferably by October 8, 2010.
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly after the closing date to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Please note that the closing date for the receipt of applications is October 15, 2010.
Experience: 2-3 years
Location: Delhi, Jaipur
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
DEPARTMENT: IND/BB-PC Skin
Functional Area: sales
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.