You are hereCareer in Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) for the job in production department
Career in Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) for the job in production department
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is India's largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company, touching the lives of two out of three Indians with over 20 distinct categories in Home & Personal Care Products and Foods & Beverages. The company’s Turnover is Rs. 17,523 crores (for the financial year 2009 - 2010)
HUL is a subsidiary of Unilever, one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong local roots in more than 100 countries across the globe with annual sales of about €40 billion in 2009 Unilever has about 52% shareholding in HUL.
Post: Production Executive
1. To ensure weekly production and weekly line fill targets are met
2. To ensure that shift wise production scheduling is met
3. To execute small improvement projects that are decided after reviewing monthly OEE figures of the plant
1. To actively participate in the daily quality meeting and make it an effective forum for discussing quality issues by engaging relevant stake holders
2. To ensure that shift wise DPT is within agreed limits
3. To execute the key quality projects decided by the factory team.
4. To take count of the various QC holds and get it cleared in a decided time frame
5. Jointly with the QA executive, to ensure that CAPA of quality incidences are carried out to completion
1. To ensure EGA/PM Spoilage is kept within the decided limits and to track it daily
2. To execute specific wastage targets aimed at achieving RVS agreed targets.
1. To ensure that system is set in place for the dispatch personnel to get the signed transfer slips. The Production Log Vs SAP Log Vs Transfer Slip must be totally complete
2. To ensure timely SAP production booking
1. To adhere to the weekly/monthly safety targets
2. Jointly liaise with the SHE executive to carry out hazard mitigation
3. SHE communication dissemination among tool boxes
4. To work within the realm of safety as a condition of employment
1. To carry out multi skill activities to reduce Contractor Expenditure on agreed and decided locations
2. To prepare and establish compliance to training calendar of the workmen
3. Jointly work with the HR personnel to establish systems to contain absenteeism
1. To aggressively lead JH activities in the shift ensuring that there is complete cultural buy in from the line operators.
2. To generate tags from the cascade in the capacity of a cascade owner.
3. To ensure that PM is effective organized and conducted in his shift
4. To ensure that circles are being led vibrantly by him as the coordinator and that circle scores and targets are being delivered.
5. To ensure that only a TPM method of working is adopted
1. To ensure area wise allocated project progress throughout the quarter
2. To ensure his/her individual projects are being met OTIFQ
3. To ensure that all agreed LMS courses are completed
Required Experience: Should have of 7-10 years and above in a FMCG sector.
Education: Candidate should be a Graduate. Preferably MBA/PGDM
Industry preference: Preferably FMCG, Services, Banking and Institutional sales
Specific language requirement for the role: English
Apply preferably by October 20, 2010.
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly after the closing date to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Please note that the closing date for the receipt of applications is October 27, 2010.
Experience: 7-10 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc; MBA
Functional Area: Production
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS