You are hereRequire Pharmacists in Surya Healthcare - Freshers | 70 Openings
Require Pharmacists in Surya Healthcare - Freshers | 70 Openings
Surya Healthcare is a subsidiary of Surya Pharmaceuticals Limited with widespread domestic and international operations. The force behind Surya Healthcare is its parent company Surya Pharmaceuticals Limited. It is uniquely positioned in the Pharmaceutical trade known for its competencies in API, formulation and contract manufacturing across different therapeutic segments serving both domestic and international clients.
The medicines market in India is highly fragmented with over 500,000 family-owned small sized chemists & drugists operating across the country.The company cited gaps in the way medicines and FMCG items are sold and managed across India, formulated an entry strategy and has entered the organized retailing space in the healthcare domain through a chain of chemist stores under the brand name VIVA-Your family Chemist. Its time to change customers deserve the experience and assurance of genuine medicines.
Post: Pharmacists- 70 Openings
- Dispensing prescription medicine to the Customer,
- Checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labeled(pharmacist are legally responsible for any dispensing errors);
- Liasioning with doctors about prescriptions
- Selling over the counter medicines
- Counseling and advising the public on the treatment on minor ailments
- Advising patient of any adverse side effects of medicines or potentials interactions with other medicines/ treatments
* Preparing dosette and cassette boxes, usually for the elderly but also for those with memory/learning difficulties where tablets are placed in compartment for specified days of the week
* Providing the range of specialist health check up services
* Overseeing the ordering and save storage of medical products
* Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses
* Maintain computerized records
* Managing, supervising and training pharmacy support staff
* Promoting sales and developing the business.
* Candidate should be able to manage 10hrs standing shift.
Experience: 0-5 year
Location: Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Education: B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/biotech/Clinical research
Functional Area: BD
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See all Other Jobs in Our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS