Cadila Healthcare invites for the post of Chemist/Sr. Chemist/Officer - Production - 3 posts
Zydus Cadila is a professionally managed public company offering immense opportunities to learn and grow. This ability to evolve, gain new capabilities and raise the bar of excellence forms the heart of our success. We provide an environment where people come and give their best not because they have to, but because they want to. At Zydus we build people to build our business.
If you have the talent and zeal to achieve the best, Zydus will provide you the opportunity. A conducive and vibrant work culture, opportunities to learn and grow.
Post: Chemist/Sr. Chemist/Officer - Production (API/Bulk Drug Manufacturing)
• Monitor running batches constantly and ensuring that batches are charged as per shift production plan
• Fill up BMR, MIS, maintain documents like cleaning validation records
• Effectively takeover / handover the documents and running batches from the previous / next shift chemist
• Taking plant round inside as well as outside and ensuring upkeep of production machinery in order
• Ensure good housekeeping of the plant and equipment condition as per SOP
• Issuing work order to maintenance dept. for any kind of maintenance work/ HVAC filter cleaning
• Help in planning blue collar worker activities.
• Coordination and follow up with other dept for any pending work
• Make SAP data entries and pull out SAP data when required
• Keep the production blockhead updated about any issues or support required.
Qualification & Experience – B.Sc. Chemistry / M. Sc. / Diploma in Chemical with around 2-10 years of API manufacturing experience
Size of plant – Should have experience managing plants having around 15+ reactors, 30+ equipments and around 5-10 shift workers
Experience: 2-7 yrs
Education: B.Sc-Chemistry, M.Sc-Chemistry
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
Salary: 1.5 - 3 lakhs
End Date: 6th Dec, 2011
Mail your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.