You are hereRequire Analyst - Health Economics Modeling in Novartis Healthcare
Require Analyst - Health Economics Modeling in Novartis Healthcare
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Analyst-Health Economics Modeling
Develop and manage health economic models and tools within global HE&OR. These models include economically justifiable price, cost effectiveness, budget impact, and key account management tools that demonstrate various aspects of the economic assessment of global compounds. Undertake ad-hoc projects in the area of health economic modeling and assessment of product value.
• Develop early assessments of the economic viability of a product, using a variety of methods and techniques.
• Coordinate with the HE&OR Evidence Reporting and GPMA Analytics teams for development of cost/value drivers, epidemiology, efficacy, and other information needed to populate models.
• Drive department education on all relevant aspects of HE models.
• Participate as a full-time or ad-hoc member of core modeling teams to drive modeling excellence.
• Pro-actively create and manage E-library of existing HE models.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests from the HE&OR Program Directors to support daily needs for HE modeling and assessments that can support brand value evaluation
• Work closely with the HE&OR Franchise Heads and Clinical Science Units, as required, to gain greater insight in upcoming disease indications and standards.
• Develop full economic assessments for brands beyond FDP, using cost effectiveness, cost utility, cost consequence, cost minimization, budget impact, and other techniques, as appropriate. This will include the modeling strategy, model structure, programmed model, technical report, user’s guide, and economic report.
• Take ownership of deliverables and drive customer interaction and communication within HE&OR Modeling team.
• Collaborate with functional heads and team leads in driving quality and accuracy of deliverables; constantly work on improving systems, processes and quality matrices that add value to the existing solutions and offerings.
MSc Econometrics / MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Pharmacy/Science/IT
For more info go to next page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS