You are hereOpening for Pharmacist in NPCIL - A Govt. of India Enterprise
Opening for Pharmacist in NPCIL - A Govt. of India Enterprise
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of the following para-medical posts in NPCIL, TAPS Hospital, Tarapur Maharashtra Site.
Pay Band: (PB-1) 5200-20200 + GP 2800
Minimum monthly emoluments (Basic Pay+ DA): ~ 17949/-
Age Limit: 18-25 yrs
Qualification: HSC (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 6 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
General Information :
1) In addition to Pay, other allowances viz. Dearness Allowance at the Central Government rates, PF, LTC, Medical, Canteen Subsidy, Production Incentive, Group Insurance, Gratuity, Housing, Site Location Allowance, Site Conveyance Allowance, Children Education Assistance, Cable TV reimbursement, News Paper reimbursement, Washing Allowance etc. as per Corporation rules will be part of the remuneration package.
2) The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
3) Outstation SC/ST candidates called for Written Test/Interview will be reimbursed to & fro II class/sleeper class rail/bus fare by shortest route on production of journey tickets.
4) Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test/Interview.
5) Incomplete applications and applications without enclosures are liable to be rejected.
6) The initial posting will be at Tarapur Maharashtra Site Hospital. However, the personnel are liable for transfer to other Units of NPCIL in India.
go to next page for more info...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS