You are hereOpening for Assistant Research Officer at CCRH
Opening for Assistant Research Officer at CCRH
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) was established as an autonomous organisation in 1978, under the Dept. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. Primarily a research body, CCRH has a multi-dimensional approach to research and its varied research activities include 'Survey, collection and cultivation of medicinal plants', 'Drug standardisation', 'Drug proving', 'Clinical verification' and 'Clinical research'. Besides, CCRH also collaborates with other research bodies for researches and monitors extramural researches. To meet its objective of result-oriented research, CCRH pursues various clinical studies on different conditions or diseases. These diverse activities have taken CCRH to the helm of affairs of homoeopathic research and the Council has begun to get recognition from all sides. CCRH strives to keep going with its efforts of upgrading the science of Homoeopathy, through a pragmatic and rational approach and to take Homoeopathy to newer heights.
Post: Assistant Research Officer (Pharmacognosy)
No of posts: 01 post (Unreserved) (Group 'A')
Place of the posting: CCRH Hqrs., New Delhi.
Pay band Rs. 9300-34800+4200 (PB-2),
Age: 35 years and below.(Relaxable for Govt./Public undertaking employees and other categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Govt, from time to time.
Essential Qualifications : First or High Second class Post-Graduate Degree in M.Sc. Botany / Pharmacognosy / M. Pharma from a recognized University/Institution. 3 years Research /Teaching experience in Pharmacognosy after obtaining the degree in a recognized University / Institution. OR
Ph.D. in the concerned discipline from a recognized University / Institution.
1. Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, age, caste certificate etc. should be attached with the application along with two recent passport size photographs. Original certificates are required to be produced at the time of interview.
2. New Pension Scheme of the Council will be applicable.
3. The number of vacancies and places of posting as shown against each post may vary subject to requirement at the stage of final selection.
4. The candidates selected for appointment against the posts mentioned above are liable to transfer any where in India and the individual selected against the above vacancies will be posted in any of the Institutes/ Units/Hq rs office of the Cou ncil.
5. Applications for the vacancies from SI. No. 01 to 04 in the prescribed format are to be submitted to the The Director General Incharge, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opp. D Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058.
FIND INFO ON HOW TO APPLY ON NEXT PAGE...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.