You are hereWork as Dy. Manager - QC at Neuland Labs
Work as Dy. Manager - QC at Neuland Labs
Neuland is manufacturer of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and provider of Contract Research Services. Neluand has been Preferred Source world wide for APIs and Intermediates for over 25 years. Neluand has 2 manufacturing plants which have been thrice each successfully inspected by USFDA. Their facilities have also been successfully inspected by German Health Authority and EDQM. Neluand has a R&D Centre which houses 130 scientists engaged in NCE custom synthesis work. The custom synthesis is complemented by 2 cGMP Kilo Labs, 1 non-GMP Kilo Lab and cGMP Pilot Plant. Neluand offer custom synthesis and manufacturing services to the Pharmaceutical industry. Neuland latest foray is in Generic peptide synthesis and we are currently offering Building Blocks to the market.
Post: Dy. Manager - QC
* Handling of about 30 people in team and allocation of works
* Monitoring of stability studies of different products
* Monthly calibrations of all QC Equipments
* Review of documentation
* Supervises day to day QC activities
* Preparation of SOP's, STP's
* Maintaining of wet chemistry area
* Follow up of dispatches
* Validation Schedules
* Would handle Instrumentation Section.
* Would be responsible for all analytical method validations and stability studies.
* Should ensure compliance with Cglp.
* Trouble Shooting of Analytical Instruments and Methods.
* Would be responsible for operation and calibration of all analytical instruments.
* 8 to 10 years of post-qualification experience in QC with Bulk Drug Companies having regulatory body approvals
* MSc. in Organic/Analytical Chemistry
* Analytical validations of stability studies
* Strong analytical skills, including a good understanding of Cause and Effect relationships.
* Strong Presentation Skills.
* Sound Communication Skills
* Should be driven towards targets, and deadlines.
* Should display high energy, strong persuasive skills and leadership skills
Reports to: Should be fairly independent and reports to Senior Manager-Quality Control.
Experience: 8-10 Years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: QC
End Date: 26th Nov, 2011
To Apply Online, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.