You are hereJob in Midas care Pharmaceuticals
Job in Midas care Pharmaceuticals
Work as Assistant Marketing Manager - Customer Service Executive
Way back in 1986 , Midas Care Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. ushered an aerosol revolution in India. It was backed up by technical expertise, which included company’s finest brains and full-fledged R&D department that supported it’s development. Company has earned prestigious title of “The Pioneers in Quality Aerosol”.
The result? Production of a wide variety of innovative aerosol products in categories as distinct as health, personal, room and industrial care.
Became the first aerosol manufacturer in India to obtain WHO certification for a number of Topical Pharmaceutical Aerosol Sprays. Many of these are in the OTC category such as deodorants, perfumes, cosmetics and personal care sprays. We are also a UK MHRA approved facilty for MDIs.
Apart from manufacturing its own products, Midas Care is also into contract manufacturing for an enviable list of clients including some of the biggest and most demanding multinationals and Indian companies.
Today, it boasts of an ultra modern state-of-the-art plant to manufacture anti-asthmatic inhalers comparable to the best in the industry.
• Reporting to DGM – Marketing
• Person will be key link between Marketing Department & Production/ SCM and the customer
• It would be a Liaisoning Job with focus on giving best and upto the mark Customer Service.
• Following the guidelines issued by Clients for upcoming shipments/ despatches.
• Experience in contract manufacturing would be welcome
• Exposure towards P2P and LL Agreements would be preferred
• Handling Key Accounts – Blue Chip companies & MNC’s
• Increasing volumes and contributing towards turnover.
• Preparing Dossiers, CDA’s & NDA (Agreements).
• Well versed with Excel work sheets and preparing Reports on daily/ weekly/monthly basis.
• Payment follow-up with Clients and reporting on the same.
• Can look towards New Business Development.
• Commercially sound & capable of dealing with Top Business Houses, Blue Chip Companies & Pharma Companies.
• Exposure towards import export functions would help
• Giving replies on regular basis and preparing production charts and schedules
• Updating customers on daily production reports and setting priorities to the plant
• Making PPT Presentations pertaining to new ideas and growth of the organisation
• Should be preferably from Pharma/ FMCG Industry.
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience in FMCG or Pharma Industry required
• Only Mumbai based candidates need to apply OR who can arrange self accommodation with suitable qualification.
• Good Commercial and Business Acumen.
• An effective communicator with good presentation skills.
• The candidate should have a sound background.
• Smart & prompt in replies to customers.
• Exposure on the sourcing side would be an added advantage.
• Should be well versed with Excel work sheets and FLUENT IN ENGLISH.
• Proactive mind-set with pleasant personality and innovative, initiative taking approach
• Should be totally customer oriented with instinct and urge to give better approach towards clientele
• Prior experience in marketing of inhalers/ aerosols or sales in complimentaries/ promotional items would be preferable.
Experience: 2-4 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR
To Apply/ send your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS