You are hereRecruitment for ASI/Pharmacist (29 posts) in Para Medical Staff in CRPF | Government Job
Recruitment for ASI/Pharmacist (29 posts) in Para Medical Staff in CRPF | Government Job
2) Applicants should ensure they have completed 18 years of age on the last date of submission of application.
3) The candidates are required to produce all original certificates including caste certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of test / interview
4) No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for their journey to attend test / interview. They will appear for the selection tests at their own expenses and risk.
5) Applications received after last date i.e. 24/06/2013 or 04/07/2013 as in the case may be will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6) No objection certificate (NOC) from the employer should be enclosed with the application in case of persons serving in the Government / Semi Government department undertakings (OR) their applications should be submitted through proper channel well in time so as to reach the addressee on or before 24/06/2013
7) The appointment will be subject to the condition that the candidates declared medically fit SHAPE- I
8) All these posts are combatised. Selected candidates will be sent for Basic combatisation training / course at any of the training institution / GC of the CRPF
9) The services of those who fail to complete the training successfully are liable to be terminated as per the Rules / Instructions issued on the subject by the Department from time to time.
10) After his/her selection/appointment if any candidate is found ineligible or guilty of suppressing facts, on any ground, his/her services will be terminated without assigning any reason.
11) This post carries with all India liability and candidates are liable to be posted any where in India / Abroad.
12) Selected candidates, on their appointment in CRPF will be governed by the CRPF Act, 1949, CRPF Rules 1955 and other rules and regulations as applicable from time to time. In case of candidates so appointed in the Force seeking resignations or discharge as per rule, shall be required to remit to the Govt. a sum equal to 3 months pay and allowances or the cost of training imparted to him/her whichever is higher.
13) The candidates should mention the post of which he/she applied for on the top of the envelope.
14) At the time of joining in CRPF, candidates should have submit an undertaking that if at any stage of their service career, if they are found to be colour blind they will be boarded out as per the SHAPE policy in vogue.
15) Appointment will be made from the final merit list in order of seniority on all India basis
16) Canvassing of any form or any outside influence will automatically disqualify the candidate from appearing the test without notice.
17) Vacancies can be increased or decreased due to administrative reasons.
18) New Contributory pension scheme to Central Govt. Employees, which has come into effect w.e.f. 1/1/2004 will be applicable to the selected candidates.
19) The recruitment board shall not be liable for any claim arising out of any injury etc. suffered during the tests. The decision of the recruitment board shall be final in all matters connected with this recruitment.
20) Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
postal ticket is pasted or not on the 3 envelops enclosed with the form...???
if pasted then how much rupee ticket...???
self attested photocopies of documents req uired or by gazetted officer?
only in photos there is mention that we have to attest them by any gazetted officer. but what in case of documents???
my registration is in process in state pci. can i apply?
@ Ankit: You cant apply
physical tests are needed for pharmacist post....
yes it is.. it is post for ASI-Pharmacist ...
Can students appearing in final semester of B.pharm can apply for this post?
without completing your course, you cant apply
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.