Walk in Interview as Sales Development Managers in Apollo Munich
Quality healthcare and Apollo have become synonymous in the Indian subcontinent, a fact reiterated by global healthcare experts and international accreditation bodies. Committed to bring world class health care within the reach of every individual, Apollo Hospitals Group has joined hands with Munich Health, a world leader in the field of health insurance. The joint venture is poised to make good the conviction of both the partners that Indian health insurance market is on the brink of explosive growth.
Post: Sales Development Managers
Walk-In Interviews- 11th & 12th May- Health Insurance- Direct Sales - 4 Opening
• Achieving assigned sales targets of Health insurance products.
• Generate business & Relationship Management with existing partner of Apollo Group.
• Acquisition of new partners (Pharmacy, Clinics, Hospitals & other referral partners) from open market.
• Maintain and Develop comprehensive knowledge of company products and propositions
• Ensure that 'Best Practices' are adopted.
• Graduate, MBA (specialization in marketing would be an added advantage)
• Experience in Relationship management & direct sales would be preferred
NOTE: Candidates who has recently attended need not apply
Venue: 5th Floor, Omega Tower, Bengal Intelligent Park, Plot No.- A2, N2 & M2, BL - GP & EP, Sector V, Salt lake Kolkata - 700 091
Date & Time: 11th & 12th May; 11:00AM- 04:00PM
Contact Person: Mr. Raj Sharma
Job Location: Kolkata
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.