You are hereAdvertisement for Engagement of Paramedical Staff in ESIC- Total 34 posts | require Pharmacist (Modern Medicine & Ayurveda), Staff Nurse, Dietician, Lab Technician, Physiotherapist and more
Advertisement for Engagement of Paramedical Staff in ESIC- Total 34 posts | require Pharmacist (Modern Medicine & Ayurveda), Staff Nurse, Dietician, Lab Technician, Physiotherapist and more
Advertisement for Engagement of retired Paramedical Staff. The Medical Superintendent invites application only from retired staff (State/ General/ESIC/Quasi Govt/Municipal Body/ Defence) for the following
Posts: Staff Nurse, Dietician, Lab Technician/Asst., Radiographer/Jr. Radiographer, ECG Technician, O.T, Plaster (Technician/ Asst.), Pharmacist (Modern Medicine & Ayurveda), Physiotherapist, Dental Technician etc
Application form and details can be obtained from the office on all working days/ download from www.esic.nic.in or below on payment of Rs. 75/- by way of D/D in favour of ESI Fund A/c No. 1, payable at SBI Keralapuram, Kollam. (No fee for SC/ST and women candidates).
Last date for receipt of completed application forms 15/05/2012. (2.00 PM)
Conditions for engagement of Paramedical Staff
1. Enclosed Application form to be completely filled in all respects and submitted latest by 15.05.2012 . An application fee for Rs. 75/- by way of D/D drawn in favour of ESI fund A/C No. 1. payable at SBI Keralapuram, Kollam, to be enclosed with the application in case the same is downloaded. No fee for SC/ST and women candidates. The application fee is not refundable.
2. Late or incomplete applications will be rejected and no consultation will be entertained in this regard.
3. Medical Superintendent reserves the right to fill up or not fill up any postwithout asssigning any reasons whatso ever.
4. After screening of the applications only eligible candidates will be called for interview.
5. No of vacancies
1 Ayurveda Pharmacist 1
2 Staff Nurse 15
3 Dietician 1
4 Lab Technician/ Asst. 5
5 Radiographer/ Jr. Radiographer 4
6 ECG Technician 2
7 O.T,Plaster (Technician, Asst.) 10
8 Physiotherapist 1
9 Medical Record Technician 1
10 Pharmacist 3
11 Dental technician 1
6. Only staff from State/ Central Govt. ESIC/ Quasi Govt. / Municipal Body/ Defence are eligible.
7. Candidate must be below the age of 64 years as on 28.04.2012. The contract will be valid either up to the date when regular staff join duty or when the contract staff attains 65 years of age or one year from the date of appointment whichever is earlier.
8. Maximum remuneration will be Rs. 15000/- per month subject to the condition that pension plus remuneration should not exceed the last pay including the D.A drawn by the official at the time of recruitment.Conveyance may be reimbursed subject to certain conditions. No other remuneration / allowance will be paid.
9. No T.A/ D.A will be admissible for joining duty.
10. Contractual engagee will be allowed to avail leave which will be computed at pro-rata basis of one day for each completed month of service.Remuneration will be deducted at pro-rata basis for absence beyond this limit.
11. Continuous absence from duty without prior permission of competent authority for a period of 7 days or more will amount to voluntary abandonment of the contractual agreement and no further orders for disengagement will be necessary to issue.
12. The working hours/ shift duty /weekly off of the contractual engagement will be as per the working hours/ days / holidays of the hospital.
13. The enclosed application form should be filled by completely signed and submitted with copies of documents / certificates before the closing date.
14. After screening of the applications only eligible candidates will be called for interview and the original documents/ certificates should be produced at the time.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS