You are hereM.Sc
NER-BPMC has been set up by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, through Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL) for development, coordination and monitoring of biotechnology programmes in the North Eastern States of India
Applications are invited for the post of two Senior Consultants under Healthcare and Animal Sciences.
Post: Senior Consultants
Zydus Cadila is an innovative global pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of healthcare products. The group"s operations range from API to formulations, animal health products and cosmeceuticals. Headquartered in the city of Ahmedabad in India, the group has global operations in four continents spread across USA, Europe, Japan, Brazil, South Africa and 25 other emerging markets.
In its mission to create healthier communities globally, Zydus Cadila delivers wide ranging healthcare solutions and value to its customers. With over 13,000 employees worldwide, a world-class research and development centre dedicated to discovery research and eight state-of-the-art manufacturing plants, the group is dedicated to improving people"s lives.
Post: Executive / Officer / Chemist - Production, QC, QA
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
Ingenious e-Brain Solutions provides customized, competent, and economic Intellectual Property solutions across the globe. We assist both new market entrants and already established companies by supplying them moldable high quality solutions that are tailored to their business and needs. We provide services in a broad range of Intellectual Property matters, specializing in Patent Services, Trademark Registration Services, Industrial Design Services and Copyright Services. Our key services are Patent Searches, Value added IP Services such as Innovation Scouting, Portfolio Management, Competitive Intelligence, IP Due Diligence and Patent Valuation Study, and Specialized IP services such as IP Biosequence searching and Chemical structure searching.
Post: Research Associate
Titan Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. is EU-GMP Manufactures of Sustained and Modified Release Pellets, DC Granules, Taste Mask Granules, Tablets and Capsules.
Post: Executive / Sr. Officer / Officer - QC (formulation)
CliPLab is a training initiative of Cytel, a renowned name for statistical software and services in clinical trials domain. CliPLab has developed a host of unique and customized job-oriented courses that help you gain expertise, enhance your credibility as a technical professional and provide the relevant practical and theoretical knowledge of the domain. The fact that the training modules are designed and delivered by experienced programmers means that you develop competence that is readily deployable.
Incorporated in 1990, Strides Arcolab is a first generation, pharmaceutical company headquartered in Bangalore, India. With business interests in differentiated Pharma generics, branded generics, and bio-Pharma. Strides Arcolab is a valued player in the global healthcare industry.
With world-class manufacturing operations, the company has 8 manufacturing facilities presence in more than 75 countries in developed and emerging markets and an innovative R&D hub in Bangalore. The core competence is in the development and manufacture of niche and technically complex pharmaceutical products. Strides are also among the world's largest soft gelatin capsule manufacturers and have done acquisitions in South East Asia and Australian Regions. In December 2013, Agila business (injectable product line) was sold to Mylan in order to grow organically.
Post: VP /AVP-Quality Control
Application are invited for Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow in BHU
Banaras Hindu University ranks among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output. This university has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools. The University is making its mark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc.
Post: Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow
The CHC Group in India is a leading Distributor since 2005. We are service provider and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Healthcare and Health Care Outsourcing. Health Care, a part of CHC Group is a leading international health care KPO and BPO service provider with 10 years of rich experience in this domain with a strong professional work force of 200+ with a projection to cross 500+ by end of 2015.
Post: Clinical Tutor/Educator
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485