You are hereWalk in Interview in Dr. Reddy's Lab for Post of Medical Representative | 30 openings
Walk in Interview in Dr. Reddy's Lab for Post of Medical Representative | 30 openings
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (NYSE: RDY) is an emerging global pharmaceutical company with proven research capabilities. The company is vertically integrated with a presence across the pharmaceutical value chain. It produces finished dosage forms, active pharmaceutical ingredients and biotechnology products and markets them globally, with focus on India, US, Europe and Russia. The Company conducts research in the areas of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular, inflammation and bacterial infection.
Post: Medical Representative / PSRs - 30 openings
1. Territory Analysis:
a) Do regular potential analyses by auditing the prescriptions received by retailers, so as to understand Rx trend of our products/doctor potential and modify communication strategy accordingly to position the products in a favorable manner.
b) Conducting surveys for understanding new and existing product market potential.
c) Ensure updated customer list as and when required.
2. Product Promotion:
a) Influencing the doctor to prescribe products by effective in Chamber Communication:
• Based on the doctor product matrix, call objective, RCPA Finding etc position the call to achieve the desired objectives.
• Carry out the in chamber communication by detailing products, discussing literatures or any study with the doctor.
• Demand specific prescription support from the doctor.
b) Ensuring top-of-the mind recall of the products.
c) Ensure all the inputs are invested as scheduled without deviations/dilutions of HO strategies
d) Launch activities/ camps/ CME’s etc as per plan to gather momentum for Rx for new products in liaison with PMT.
3. Customer Relationship Management:
a) Keeping a track of specific customer needs and provide feedback regarding the same to RBM / HO.
b) Device innovative approaches and strategies to build strong relationships with Doctors.
4. Business Development: Build customer and market base for achieving present and future business objectives by identifying new customers and redefining product positioning as per the PMT guideline if required.
5. Sales Target Achievement: Achieving growth and profitability in a given territory through generating prescriptions by effectively delivering the roles and responsibilities.
1. Required Education: Graduate (Science / Pharmacy preferred) with consistent record, plus MBA (desired).
2. Experience: 1- 4 years Sales Experience
3. Age not more than 27 years
Experience: 1-4 years
Location: Mumbai, Panjjim
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales & Marketing
Executive Name: Sumit Saluja
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates only. Interview will be on 27th june, sunday @ Mumbai.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS