You are hereCadila Pharmaceuticals looking for Senior Technical Supervisor and Executive - Solid oral & Parentral in formulation plant - 2 posts
Cadila Pharmaceuticals looking for Senior Technical Supervisor and Executive - Solid oral & Parentral in formulation plant - 2 posts
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd., one of the largest Indian pharmaceutical companies has presence in 90 countries across the globe catering to over 45 therapeutic areas. The company has one of the best R&D setup in India which forms the backbone of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in India and abroad, approved by various regulatory authorities including USFDA, MHRA (UK).
We have been making rapid strides and as part of our expansion plans, we are looking to acquire talent on an Pan India basis.
Post: Senior Technical Supervisor and Executive - Solid oral & Parentral in formulation plant
1. Manufacturer and Pack Batches
• To Manufacturer and Pack batches as per cGMP and Regulatory norms and as per the procedure laid down in relevant SOP’s, MMD – 1 and MMD – 2.
• Allocate work to workmen based to meet the Daily Production Plan.
• Raise Deviation Forms or Change Controls where ever necessary and required and get their approval.
• Maintain all Batch Records on-line.
• Ensure good House keeping/ upkeep of the department.
• To maintain and update the daily records like equipment calibration records, Work men training records, Environmental monitoring record etc.
3. SAP Entries
• Raise indents for Consumable, Change parts, Stationery and spares required for the section.
• Complete GR and GI transaction for manufactured batches.
• Close HSLB/ FERT PO’s.
• Make relevant entries for Recovery Edition Transaction.
4. Interaction with Other Department
• Raise BMR / BPR “issue request” in required format and send to Documentation Department.
• Send BOM of batches to stores for dispending. Check and receive RM / PM issued by stores.
• Take counter signature of IPQA staff for potency calculations, Area clearance and Completed Documents.
• Raise Transfer Note for completed batches of Finished Goods and send to FG stores.
• Inform concerned Engineer in writing about Breakdowns in “Maintenance Intimation Slip” .
• Record in detail all activities performed during the shifts in the Shift Communication Book and give necessary written instruction for the supervisor of the next shift for continuing the Production activities effectively.
• Inform Department Head of any breakdowns, Deviations, HR issues, Productivity issues etc. Prepare Daily Production Report.
Experience: 3-6 year
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR, F&D
Last Date: 18th July, 2012
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See all Other Jobs in Our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS