You are hereWalk in job in Accenture for SDTM/CDISC Mapping - BPO - Biostatistics | Bangaluru, Chennai
Walk in job in Accenture for SDTM/CDISC Mapping - BPO - Biostatistics | Bangaluru, Chennai
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Post: SDTM/CDISC Mapping - BPO - Biostatistics
Oversee the Standard Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) processes and manage a team of Data Mapping Associates (DMA)
• Oversee and supervise Data Mapping Associates.
• Collaborate on estimating work effort. Assign resources to assure delivery to planned dates for SDTM diagrams development.
• Provide daily/weekly status reports to Study Designers, escalate potential issues, specification concerns and delivery to timeline issues as soon as they are identified.
• Provide technical and / or configuration best practices to DMAs as required. Assure adherence to standards.
• Define and develop standard and protocol specific productized SDTM diagrams.
• Review specifications to assure the requirements are clear and appropriate.
• Conduct change control and proper version control process for requested and approved changes to production SDTM diagrams.
• Mentor new DMAs in their roles, assist with questions, and provide guidance for successful delivery.
• Respond to UAT findings and take corrective actions.
• Coordinate with Quality control lead to ensure high quality on deliverables.
• Coordinate with the Study Build Team to ensure that the deliverables are on time.
• Ensure unit testing, peer review, and code reviews happen on time with appropriate quality.
• Ensure that all communications sent to the study designers/clients are complete and accurate.
• Assist in the development of documentation such as work instructions or task checklists for typical DMA activity as required.
• Interact pro-actively within and across areas to facilitate system and process improvement.
• Lead and participate in SDTM Mapping team meetings.
• Increase depth of knowledge of the clinical trials process and industry and technical Study Build expertise.
• Ensure compliance with team and company policies.
• Maintain appropriate documentation as required by SOPs.
• Perform all tasks as required by SOPs.
Please note the positions we are hiring is for Accenture BPO and the job locations would be Bangalore or Chennai
Work Location: Bangalore,
Date: 10 July 2010
Time: 10:30AM to 1:30PM
Accenture services pvt ltd
Rmz futura ii, 148/1
Bannerghatta main road
Contact Person: Archana Naik
Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.,
Tek Meadows, 51,
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Contact Person: Raghav
Date: 10th July
Timings : 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Experience: 1-6 years
Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, Any
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Healthcare
E-mail your resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.