You are hereJob opening in Quintiles for Trainer - lifescience
Job opening in Quintiles for Trainer - lifescience
Quintiles is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical services company offering clinical, commercial, consulting and capital solutions worldwide. Our network of 23,000 engaged professionals in 60 countries around the globe works with an unwavering commitment to patients, safety and ethics — ensuring a higher level of healthcare for people. For our biopharmaceutical customers, we help them navigate risk and seize opportunities in an environment where change is constant.
Quintiles is consistently cited as the most favored contract research organization (CRO) in independent surveys of the bio pharma industry and was recently named “2009 CRO of the Year” by the prestigious SCRIP Awards.
Post: Trainer 2 ( LSFR) - 1006163
1. Prepares course materials for training sessions.
2. Develops, updates and/or conducts training programs for employees or through assigned vendors.
3. Conducts course evaluations and makes suggestions to training line management on continuous improvement.
4. May provide career and development consultation to employees.
5. Works closely with training administrators to ensure LMS actions are regularly updated.
6. Develops recommendations and solutions for training issues that will resolve client objectives, and presents to Manager for review.
7. Identifies and makes recommendations for the learning program and process improvements.
8. Develops and maintains a network of professional training contacts. Maintains and keeps current on developments and trends in the training field.
9. May gather information of local competitor practices.
10. Performs other duties as needed.
· Bachelor's / Masters Degree in Life Science/ Clinical Research and minimum of 3 years of appropriate contextual and/or training experience, or a
comparable combination of education, training and experience. Possess a considerable working
knowledge of the role for which they will be delivering and/or developing training.
· Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple activities.
· Possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Possess good listening and diagnostic skills in order to work well with/counsel management and staff.
· Must be computer literate with a considerable working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications in a Window
· Ability to use good judgment and to deal with confidential information and apply discretion.
· Ability to work well with various levels of internal staff and management, and external contacts.
· Ability to solve problems of limited scope and complexity.
· Must be willing to travel
Experience: min. 3 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
Job No.: 1006163
Apply online, Click Here
Just write Job no. and click on search for job...
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.