You are hereRequire Clinical Research Associate at Ecron Acunova
Require Clinical Research Associate at Ecron Acunova
Ecron Acunova provides end-to-end services for Phase I - IV clinical research, including Clinical Trial Management, Clinical Data Management, PK/PD services and Central Lab.
Ecron Acunova has research facilities in India as well as an established presence in various parts of Europe and the United States. As regional experts, we operate each region as a priority market. Our European HQ is in Frankfurt, Germany, in the United States our HQ is in Princeton, NJ and our Asian HQ is in Bangalore, India.
Post: Clinical Research Associate
* To provide assistance, where directed by the Project Manager, in specific tasks relating to the preparation of the project (e.g. preparation of protocols; icf, preparation of planning documents).
* To maintain awareness of local regulatory requirements, and to conduct studies in accordance with SOPs, guidelines and ICH Good Clinical Practice guidelines.
* To make regular contact with investigators or other site staff members during the course of studies, to ensure everything is proceeding to agreed protocols and time schedules, and the data is recorded accurately.
* To review all data produced from each study and resolve any data queries/protocol deviations identified.
* To provide a report, as required, of status of each of the studies for which he/she is responsible, and make any necessary recommendations for contingency planning.
* To maintain effective communication with other members of the clinical team and management.
* B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc (Life sciences) with 1-2 Yrs experience as CRA in a reputed CRO dealing with Clinical Trials.
* Training in GCP.
* Relevant exp. in conducting multi-centric Clinical Trials.
* Knowledge of processing & reporting AE/SAE events
Exp: 1-2 yrs
Education: B.Pharm, M.Sc, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
Forward your resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.