You are hereJob as Scientist - clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetics @ Dr. Reddy's Lab
Job as Scientist - clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetics @ Dr. Reddy's Lab
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (NYSE: RDY) is an emerging global pharmaceutical company with proven research capabilities. The company is vertically integrated with a presence across the pharmaceutical value chain. It produces finished dosage forms, active pharmaceutical ingredients and biotechnology products and markets them globally, with focus on India, US, Europe and Russia. The Company conducts research in the areas of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular, inflammation and bacterial infection.
Post: Scientist - clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetics
- Identify the advancements in the field of clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetics
- Keep abreast with the new technologies in this field.
- Carry out BA-BE (Bio availability- Bio equivalence) studies.
- Provide support to the various PDTs.
- Prepare synaptic protocol and submit it to CROs (Clinical Research Organisation).
- Review the Draft protocols and send it back to CROs with modifications, if any.
- Get IRB approval for the new product.
- Get BENOC (Bioequivalence No Objection Certificate) from DCGA.
- Do statistical and pharmacokinetic analysis of the pilot study report.
- Respond timely and adequately to FDA deficiencies and prepare justification reports.
- Be a part of BAT and discuss the development of the new product and approve/reject it for further studies.
- Review the reports of pivotal tests and submit them to RA.
- Coordinate with the CROs
M.Pham(Pharmacology) with 4-6 years of relevant experience.
Experience: 4-5 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Research
Executive Name: Ravikiran
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS