You are hereCareer in Glenmark Pharmaceuticals in Quality Assurance
Career in Glenmark Pharmaceuticals in Quality Assurance
Glenmark is a leading player in the discovery of new molecules both NCEs (new chemical entity) and NBEs (new biological entity) with eight molecules in various stages of clinical development. The company has a significant presence in branded generics markets across emerging economies including India. Its subsidiary, Glenmark Generics Limited has a fast growing and robust US generics business. The subsidiary also markets APIs to regulated and semi-regulated countries. Glenmark employs nearly 6000 people in over 80 countries. It has twelve manufacturing facilities in four countries and has five R&D centres.
Post: Jr. Officer Quality
1) Issue of BPCR, SOP\'S, specifications, GTP\'S and other documents by maintaining Document and Data Control Records.
2) Review of filled BPCR by Production Dept. and to correct the BPCR by attaching BPCR audit report, from Production Dept.
3) Release of Batches as per the Q. C. Results.
4) Taking plant round and giving Non Conformance Report whenever any doubt.
5) Review of Master Documents, SOP\'S, Specifications, GMP Guidelines.
6) Preparation of Annual Product Review trends of every individual product.
7) System monitoring as per SOP\'S and Guidelines.
8) Issue of Protocols.
9) Preparation of Test Specification, Test Procedures.
10) Review of complete Batch Sheet.
11) Maintain the Record & Data of various QA Documents.
EXP: Experience in API (Bulk Drugs)only
Experience: 1-2 years
Location: Mohol, Solapur (API Facility)
Education: B.Sc, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Quality
See All Other Jobs in our Database
See All PharmaTutor Placements
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS