Career in Pfizer for post of Manager/ Sr. Scientist PRD
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post: Manager/ Sr. Scientist PRD
1. Responsible for all formulation activities in specific projects
• Formulation development
• Manufacture of clinical supplies
• Activities of Packaging development
• Interface with Platform activities
2. Responsible in decision making process within PRD
• Involvement in interface of development projects
• Interface/co-leads in co development activities with PGS
• Member of PRD Leadership team
3. Strategy planning for PRD activities
4. People development of plans for team members
5. Management of team
6. Bring new initiates to improve PRD activities
Education: Masters or Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
• Minimum 5 to 7 years, 3+ years experience working in Research and Development Sector as a lead formulator, developing different dosage forms: Solid orals, Semisolids, and Liquids.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in pre-formulation and formulation design
• Expertise in dosage form development and physical characterization of drug products such as particle size measurements, flow properties etc
• Experience leading a team in formulation development.
• Building the infrastructure of the Formulation Department: Space layout, equipment procurement, designing systems and procedures.
Find more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.