You are herePharma Graduates required at Indian Immunologicals Ltd. | 2 - openings
Pharma Graduates required at Indian Immunologicals Ltd. | 2 - openings
The National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) set up Indian Immunologicals Ltd. (IIL) in 1982 with the objective of making Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) vaccine available to farmers at an affordable price. The technology for FMD vaccine manufacture was obtained from M/s. Wellcome Foundation Limited, United Kingdom. The plant in Hyderabad today has a capacity to make 80 million trivalent doses of FMD vaccine. Following the successful introduction of Foot &Mouth Disease Vaccine-Raksha, IIL launched the tissue culture vaccine "Raksharab" in 1989. This was the first Indian tissue culture vaccine in the market. Subsequently IIL has developed many biologicals through its own R&D efforts and launched several vaccines in the Indian market at affordable prices.
Post: Manager / Executive - Product Management (Human Health Marketing)
• Promote, position and market the existing products of the company.
• New product launch
• Develop communication guidelines
• Brand building.
• Effective planning , implementation and monitoring of promotional campaigns .
• Training ,motivating and guiding field force to ensure continuous growth of brands
• Market and competitor analysis
• Promotional inputs and Field work
Graduation in Life Sciences / Pharmacy with Post Graduation in Management/ Marketing in the age group of 25 to 35 yrs and willing to be posted at Hyderabad.
• Good written and verbal communication and inter personal skills,
• Proficiency in computer applications and presentation skills.
• Good at analyzing the market trends and performance of the assigned products.
• Must be creative and innovative
Experience: 3-7 years
Education: B.Pharma, B.Sc, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: pmt
Compensation: Rupees 3,00,000 - 8,00,000
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS