You are hereRequire Head - Medicinal Chemistry in Advinus Therapeutics, A TATA Enterprise
Require Head - Medicinal Chemistry in Advinus Therapeutics, A TATA Enterprise
Advinus Therapeutics (A TATA Enterprise) is an R&D driven company that is focused on the new drug discovery and development of pharmaceutical and agrochemical products.
Advinus operations are organized into two separate businesses centered around Discovery and Development respectively.
The Discovery arm of Advinus integrates under one umbrella the expertise, experience, capabilities and infrastructure needed for Drug Discovery from hit to clinical development candidate. Our presence in India helps us enhance the productivity and efficiency of our agrochemical and pharmaceutical R&D programs to unprecedented levels of cost-effectiveness and quality by bringing together demonstrated world class expertise with the talent and economies of India.
Post: Head - Medicinal Chemistry
* Well versed with synthetic, SAR, computational drug design
* Taken several programs into preclinical / clinical development
* Strong IP / Patent including analysis of existing patents and writing own patents. Strong protection of IP.
* Strong understanding and implementation of ADMET aspects of NCEs.
* Well versed with TA biology. Should be able to contribute to TA target strategy.
* Bring novel ideas and approaches to differentiate internal programs from competition.
* Apply state of art technology to enhance the quality and probability of regulatory success of clinical candidates
* Participate in development of a vibrant diverse organization to meet all needs of discovery programs.
* Develop people into leaders. Train coach and guide people to achieve best practices and aggressive goals.
* A good networking with drug hunters and academics across the globe. Excellent oral / written communication skills and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment
* Team player to drive Discovery programs
* Able to attract and engage partners or collaborators.
* Be ambassador for "ADVINUS" at conferences and symposia globally. Share experiences and lessons learnt with discovery organization.
* Play key role in developing therapeutic area strategy.
At least 10 to 15 years of experience post Ph. D Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry focusing on drug discovery. At least 5 years in leading a department / therapeutic area with multiple programs.
Education : Ph.D
Experience : 10-15 years
Location : Pune
Functional Area: RnD
Mail your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Online
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS