You are hereGroup Product Manager/Product Manager require in Ozone pharma - 4 Opening
Group Product Manager/Product Manager require in Ozone pharma - 4 Opening
Ozone nurture talent and bring out the best thereby offering mutually rewarding career. We provide a conducive work culture by guiding, training and mentoring programmes.
Ozone Pharma have embraced workforce from different ethnicities,culture and academic background. We encourage innovation and have leveraged the difference in expertise and style. Ozone have been able to drive success by way of committed intellectual pool. We encourage team culture and make efforts to unleash the true potential. So be a part of ozone family as we wish to grow with you.
Post: Group Product Manager/Product Manager
* Managing Team of Product Executive's and Assistant Product Manager
* Managing Therapy Segment of Cardio/ Diabetic/ Gynea/Ortho / Surgery
* Brand Management , Designing Marketing & Sample Strategy/Incentive plans/ Cycle plans/Promo inputs. Analyse Sales Data, New Product Development etc.
* Handling independently various brands of the company
* Preparation of marketing plans, budgeting, strategies, activities and ensuring Implementation
* Preparation of innovative promotional inputs for implementation of strategies.
* Market planning, Strategy Development, Monitoring & Review of brands
* Provide overall directions to develop new markets and strengthen the existing ones& Coordination with Sales Head
* Training of field force as per requirement and management of Training programs for new Field force.
* Preparation of Sales forecast for products handled and achievement of sales targets/objectives
* Responsible to plan, manage and achieve brand budget ,profitability, Marketing Collateral Development
* Handling KOL
* Reporting to Manager Marketing
* B.Sc./B.Pharma with minimum 2-3 years experiance as a Product Manager or minimum 1 year experience as a Group Product Manager in a Pharma Company.
* Should have sound experience managing Therapy segment of Cardia /Diabetic / Gynecology /Orthopedic/ Surgery
* Ready to travel extensively
* Sound knowledge of Therapy Segment, Market Segment and customer feedback.
Experience: 2-3 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/Healthcare/Clinical research
Functional Area: sales, PMT
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS