You are hereWork as Team leader-Clinical data manager at Cognizant
Work as Team leader-Clinical data manager at Cognizant
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services. Cognizant's single-minded passion is to dedicate our global technology and innovation know-how, our industry expertise and worldwide resources to working together with clients to make their businesses stronger. With more than 35 global delivery centers and over 50,000 employees, we combine a unique onsite/offshore delivery model infused by a distinct culture of customer satisfaction. A member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and S&P 500 Index, Cognizant is a Forbes Global 2000 company and is ranked among the top information technology companies in BusinessWeek's Info Tech 100, Hot Growth and Top 50 Performers listings.
Post: Team leader-Clinical data manager
- Perform data management activities on the assigned project in a timely and efficient manner
- Generate queries to clarify and improve the quality of the data
- Test and execute validation procedures
- Prepare study documentation like validation procedure specifications, Level-1 corrections documents, CRF Completion guidelines etc. for the assigned study.
- Update database with query resolutions
- Assist in maintaining protocol level documentation of data management activities
- Track metrics specified in the data management plan (DMP) or equivalent document
- Provide feedback to the clinical team on protocol and CRF
- Coordination of all the Data Mangement activities
- Attend Study Team Meetings and Update the team on DM issues and deliverable
- status when requested
- Interact with Study Manager and other team members on issues of protocol details CRF/DB design, Data Quality Specifications.
- Interact with the Project Data Manager for data management, standards, or
- Technical issues that is study/program related
- Interact with other stakeholders (e-data loaders, CPW programmer, etc.) as Necessary to deliver on the data management requirements.
Experience: 4-6 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, BDS, MBBS
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR, IT
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS