Vacancy in Shreya Lifesciences as Group Product Manager
Shreya Group has interests in both pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products in key therapeutic segments. Currently, Shreya operates in Russia, CIS, India, South East Asia and African countries. The Group turnover for the year 2006 was US $ 581 million including US $ 85 million in India.
Post: Group Product Manager(Biolife)
* Performing as a profit centre for the organization,
* Market Analysis (Pre-Marketing, Marketing and Post-Marketing).
* Analyzing market data/script data,
* Customer preference & perception.
* Arriving at a right decision at right time.
* Designing Marketing plan pertaining market need, Customer preference and customer perception by using the marketing tools & techniques,
- 4P’s of marketing
- Designing Marketing plan
- Promotional Inputs
Theme based activity/Campaign
Brand building activities & CRM
- Training sales force
- Execution of strategies
- Strategy Implementation control
* Extensive field work
- To understand the strategy impact,
- To maintain rapport with the customers and
- To understand the customers UPP
* Strategy review & Corrective action.
* Portfolio management.
* Candidate must be a B.Pharm / B.Sc. (Life Science graduate)
* Preferably with PG in Marketing Management
- 5 years in Marketing function having worked in Diabetes therapeutic segment (Preferably in Insulin marketing)
- Should have worked as SO/AM in filed for at least 1-2 years anywhere in India
- Good academic background
- Fluency in oral & written communication
Experience: 5-6 yrs
Education: BSc, B.Pharm, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Apply at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.