You are hereJunior data analyst-Clinical data management require in Cognizant
Junior data analyst-Clinical data management require in Cognizant
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services. Cognizant's single-minded passion is to dedicate our global technology and innovation know-how, our industry expertise and worldwide resources to working together with clients to make their businesses stronger. With more than 35 global delivery centers and over 50,000 employees, we combine a unique onsite/offshore delivery model infused by a distinct culture of customer satisfaction. A member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and S&P 500 Index, Cognizant is a Forbes Global 2000 company and is ranked among the top information technology companies in BusinessWeek's Info Tech 100, Hot Growth and Top 50 Performers listings.
Post: Junior data analyst-Clinical data management
1. Understand and analyze all the Clinical Trial Related Data.
2. Understand the Protocol, aCRF, CSR, raw data, analysis data and the other documents provided by AZ.
3. Differentiate the therapeutic area based on the clinical trial data available.
4. Review the list of studies
5. Ensure all the necessary documents for the studies have been received (all the relevant details of the trial have been acquired).
- Clinical/Pharma/Life Sciences background preferred
- At least 1-2 years of CDM/Clinical experience with hands-on EDC or SDTM/CDISC standard mapping experience
- Knowledge of AZ Data & Standard
- Knowledge of FDA regulations (21CFR, Part 11, ICH guidelines)
Experience: 2-5 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR, IT
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS