You are hereJob as Quality Assurance Executive/Officer at UNITED BIOTECH
Job as Quality Assurance Executive/Officer at UNITED BIOTECH
Job as Quality Assurance Executive/Officer
UNITED BIOTECH, a leading Pharma Company has carved out a distinct niche for itself as a pioneer company introducing new products to the Indian pharmaceutical industry year after year.
Has technical & marketing Tie-ups with some of the top multinationals across the globe such as:
Esseti Farmaceutici SpA-Italy Recip AB-Sweden Laboratorios Eron S.A.
Fada Pharma S.A.-Argentina Kedrion SpA-Italy Hardis SpA-Italy
The company has its own manufacturing in a "state-of-art" WHO-cGMP approved, UKMHRA, USFDA & TGA(Australia) compliant facility. The plant is ISO 9001:2000 certified & GMP:Schedule M approved.
UNITED BIOTECH’s Research Center is an additional feather in our cap,where teams of our in-house scientists are developing NDDS (Novel Drug Delivery Systems) & new products.
* Looking after all the activities of the entire plant and proper supervision of each and every section to follow the standards of WHO-GMP.
* Keep proper co-ordination with all the sections (Production, Store and Quality Control) to maintain the Quality Standards
* Monitoring cGMP Compliance during every step of production, testing and Store Activities.
* Carry out Self Inspections and Internal Audits for Regulatory Compliances.
* Preparation and implementation of training programs for employee.
* Ensure line clearance before starting of fresh batches and ensuring the tested Quality and releasing of finished goods batches.
* Preparation of all validations for Testing methods, Manufacturing Methods, calibrations.
* Preparation and approval of Master Formulations and BPR Sheets.
* Preparation and looking after all IQ / OQ / PQ Procedures and validation protocol of machineries.
* Knowledge Of Regulatory Documentations like specifications, COA , MOA, Limits Validations ,dissolution profile, WHO documentation, Master formula, Requisition calculation etc.
-Must be from Science /Pharmacy background with min 3 years of experience in line.
-Excellent command over written and verbal English Communication.
-Must be Proficient in Computer skills and business communication.
-Should be self motivated and result oriented.
-Should be initiator ,keen learner,proactive and good analytical skills .
-Should have pleasing and presentable Personality.
-Candidate can apply from Himachal Pradesh, Punjab,Delhi,Uttaranchal, who are willing to relocate.
Experience: 3-7 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Maintenance, Quality
To Apply/Send your resume, email@example.com
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS