You are hereDelhi
The Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) is a unique postgraduate medical institution devoted to the study of chest diseases. It is a University of Delhi maintained institution and is funded entirely by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The institute is ideally located in the heart of the main campus of the University of Delhi, providing the requisite academic environment. The Institute fulfills the national need for providing relief to large number of patients in the community suffering from chest diseases. It has eminently discharged its role and has earned a unique place in the field of Chest Medicine.
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Online Applications through website of ESIC are invited for filling up the posts of Paramedical and Nursing Staff for Directorate (Medical) Delhi on regular basis by Direct Recruitment. The detail of vacancies is as under
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Opportunity for pharmacists (4 posts) at wing of Directorate General of Health Services - Govt of India
Medical Stores Organization, a subordinate wing of Directorate General of Health Services under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, has been functioning for procurement of medicines to ensure its availability to the various health care institutions of the country including Central Govt. Health Scheme Organization & Paramilitary Forces. MSO is to receive and store the supplies of drugs and allied Medical Stores under various programmes like WHO, UNICEF, Pulse Polio Immunization, Reproductive Child Health Programme, Child Survival and Safe Motherhood Programme, National Vector Borne Diseases Control Programme, National Tuberculosis Control Programme, Logistics/drugs/vaccines against swine flu and conventional contraceptive items etc. and distribute these supplies to various destinations in the country as per the release orders issued by the respective Programme Officers of the Directorate General of Health Services/Ministry of Health & FW from time to time.
The third crucial role is always played by the MSO (HQs) during International/National Emergency like Cyclones, Floods, Droughts and National Calamities like Earthquake etc. as part of Disaster Management by supplying the life saving items on crash priority basis to the affected areas. At the instance of the Ministry of External Affairs, the Medical Relief Assistance to foreign countries is also arranged by the MSO at short notice.
It is proposed to fill up the following contractual posts of technical experts purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year or till the posts are filled up on regular basis whichever is earlier.
Post: Technical Experts
We are from Feron healthcare(P) Ltd, INDIA, the introduction is as follows: Feron Health Care is a privately owned, very young Indian specialty bio-pharma company with operations in market development of innovative bio-pharmaceuticals. This Organization has Directors, who have been extraordinarily successful in the Bio-pharmaceuticals business in India in the past.
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow in National Institute of Immunology
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body's defence to identify modalities for manipulation of the immune system to provide protection against diseases and understand mechanisms that can be used to target disease processes for intervention. The institute’s research thrust areas under immunology and related disciplines cluster in four main themes, namely, infection and immunity, molecular design, gene regulation and reproduction and development, where cutting edge research in modern biology is being carried out.
The history of the IIT system dates back to 1946 when a committee was set up by Hon'ble Sir Jogendra Singh, Member of the Viceroy's Executive Council, Department of Education, Health and Agriculture to consider the setting up of Higher Technical Institutions for post war industrial development in India. The 22 member committee headed by Sri N.R.Sarkar, in its report, recommended the establishment of four Higher Technical Institutions in the Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern regions, possibly on the lines of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA, with a number of secondary institutions affiliated to it.
WHO is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
Post: Director, Family Health, Gender and Life Course
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India's central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination. of Health Services.