You are hereDelhi
The IIHMR University, Jaipur formerly known as Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur the premier University in Hospital, Health, Pharmaceutical and Rural Management, has made a phenomenal contribution in the career of its alumni. Provides excellent opportunities in education, training, research and consultancy in healthcare and hospital Services.
Municipal Corporation of Delhi is among the largest municipal bodies in the world, providing civic services to more 11 million citizens in the capital city of India, covering an an area of 1,397.3 sq. km. Within its jurisdiction are some of the most densely populated areas in the world. It has also the unique distinction of providing civic services to rural and urban villages, resettlement colonies, regularised unauthorised colonies, Slum/Squatter Settlements etc. Municipal Corporation of Delhi engaged eGovernments Foundation to deliver Online Property Tax filing system.
A Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Post: Medical Representative
Dermatology & Gynecology division.
We required good candidate with pleasant personality, good com skill, good educational background with science & B pharmacy.
Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the following posts under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi and its autonomous bodies.
The opening date, closing date of application and post-wise break-up of vacancies are as under:
No.of post: 11 (UR-08, OBC-02, SC-01)
The CHC Group in India has emerging as a leading Distributor, service provider and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Healthcare, Remote Diagnostics and Health Care Outsourcing. Various companies that span across these various segments represent the Group's business.
CHC brings to India state-of-the-art technology that adds value to customers through a combination of multiple high-end technologies for complete Health Care solutions. The Group has the competence and capability to integrate all products, systems and services in Health.
CHC Group is into BPO/KPO services specialized into analyzing and interpretations of ECG
Post: Cardiac Analysts
Invitation for the post of Manager, Assistant Manager, Executives/Trainee, Manager, Analytics in Bacfo
G.D. Goenka University (GDGU) aims to benchmark its systems and processes to match with the best in the world. It has already collaborated with Politecnico di Milano, Le Cordon Bleu, University of California-Riverside, KPMG, BSI, CILT-UK and has emerged as a centre for advanced studies and research in an interdisciplinary learning environment. GDGU invites applications from highly qualified and distinguished research oriented faculty members with a proven track record in their respective discipline/specialization for positions of Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors for the following already existing as well as proposed schools:
IDPL is the largest Central Pharma Public Sector Undertaking in India with plants at Rishikesh, Gurgaon & Hyderabad and two Subsidiary Units at Chennai and Muzaffarpur.
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in Pharma:
· Good Manufacturing Practices
· Quality Assurance and Quality Control
· Regulatory Affairs
· Intellectual Property Rights
· Clinical Research
· Good Laboratory Practices
· Medical Coding
· Medical Writing
· Drug Discovery and Development
· Food Safety and Quality
· Public Health and Hospital Management
· Pharma Marketing
· Pharma Product Management
Regular programmes (5 days a week classes)
Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society (under Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices. With its mission of "Knowledge Dissemination and Human Resources Development in pharma and healthcare Industries", IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as stronger and better training & distance learning platform provider for pharma and healthcare professionals and students in the areas of Good Manufacturing Practices, Quality Assurance & Quality Control; Regulatory Affairs, Intellectual Property Rights, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Nanotechnology Medical Writing, Medical Coding, Drug Discovery and Development, Public Health and Hospital Management, Pharma Marketing and Pharma Product Management. The courses have been structured and designed under the guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes have been duly approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Government of India. (View website)
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
• Get trained and certified by Quality Council of India and IGMPI jointly.
• Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
• Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 6 months' duration.
• Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
• Delhi Government Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
• A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
• Recorded lectures help the students in their learning process.
• Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
• A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
• In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 300 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly), Case Studies and Articles by submitting your email ID on our website
The establishment of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University was the culmination of efforts during the period, 1955 to 2006 to strengthen education and services in the fields of Veterinary Science, Dairy Technology and Fishery Science in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The establishment of three Veterinary Colleges, the first at Rajendranagar during 1946, the second at Bapatla during 1955 and the third at Gannavaram during 1998, paved the way for strengthening Veterinary education in the State. The Veterinary College at Bapatla was shifted to Tirupati during December, 1957. The College of Fishery Science was started at Muthukur, Nellore Dt. during 1991. The College of Veterinary Science, Tirupati celebrated Golden Jubilee Year during July, 2004 to July 2005 and the year long Golden Jubilee Celebrations of the College were officially inaugurated by the Hon'ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Dr.Y.S.Rajasekhara Reddy on 30th September 2004. On that occasion, the Chief Minister, while highlighting the importance of livestock and aqua farming in the overall economy of the state, announced the establishment of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University at Tirupati.
Post: Project Assistant (PA)