You are hereJob in Cognizant as Pharmacovigilance - Case processors
Job in Cognizant as Pharmacovigilance - Case processors
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services. Cognizant's single-minded passion is to dedicate our global technology and innovation know-how, our industry expertise and worldwide resources to working together with clients to make their businesses stronger. With more than 35 global delivery centers and over 50,000 employees, we combine a unique onsite/offshore delivery model infused by a distinct culture of customer satisfaction. A member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and S&P 500 Index, Cognizant is a Forbes Global 2000 company and is ranked among the top information technology companies in BusinessWeek's Info Tech 100, Hot Growth and Top 50 Performers listings.
Post: Pharmacovigilance-Case processors
Performing primary review of cases coming through Abstracts, articles and performing data entry, coding of events, medical conditions and medications.
Performing Labeling of events and generating follow up information
* Track all adverse event reports received and completed;
* Review and assess all source documents, and compile data in an adverse event report;
* Data enter report into the Pfizer safety database;
* Code adverse events in the Pfizer safety database;
* Perform labeling assessment of adverse events, comparing adverse event to adverse events previously reported and contained in the product label;
* Release report to Pfizer through Pfizer safety database.
Experience: 2-4 years
Education: B.Pharm, MBBS
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS