Walk in Interview for B.Pharm, M.Pharm as Pharmacist in ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES - 10 posts
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
(i) B. Pharm from a recognised University/Institution
(ii) Should be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Preference will be given to candidates possessing Master’s Degree.
No. of posts: 10 (UR-07, SC-01, OBC-02)
Monthly Emoluments: Rs.22,000/- (consolidated)
Date of Interview: 27.08.2012 (Monday)
1. Upper age limit is 35 years on the date of walk in interview which is relaxable for SC, ST, and OBC candidates and Govt. Servants, as per rules.
2. Eligible and willing candidates may Walk in for interview on dates mentioned above alongwith their bio-data/application in the prescribed format (Annexure-I).
3. The application in the prescribed proforma should be on a good quality A4 size paper.
4. The candidate should report at the Recruitment Cell, 1st Floor, Administrative Block, AIIMS, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110608 between 09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. positively on respective date. Candidates reporting after scheduled time will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
5. The candidates should bring along original certificates in support of his/her age, educational/professional qualification, experience etc., one recent passport size colour photograph and a set of photocopies of the relevant documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer failing which he/she will not be allowed to take the interview.
6. In case of large number of applicants, the Institute may conduct the interviews over 2-3 days or hold a screening test or adopt any other criteria deemed appropriate to shortlist the candidates. The decision of Institute authorities will be final and no correspondence what so ever will be entertained in this connection. To avoid inconvenience, the applicants are advised to send a copy of their application by e-mail on the following e-mail addresses (post indicated against each), atleast one day before the scheduled date of interview, so that necessary arrangements are put in place for smooth conduct of interviews:-
email@example.com - for Pharmacist
7. The above assignments are purely on contract basis, initially for a period of six months.
8. The Incumbent selected shall have no claim what-so-ever for regularization of their services in the AIIMS.
9. Candidates are advised in their own interest to satisfy themselves about their eligibility as per the notified eligibility criteria to avoid disappointment at a later stage. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and producing all the prescribed documents will only be interviewed.
10. If any candidate is found canvassing for his/her selection, he/she will be disqualified for being called for interview/being selected.
11. The other terms and conditions are mentioned in Annexure-II.
Get more info on next page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.