Career at Nestle as a Nutrition Officer
Nestlé India is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. of Switzerland. With seven factories and a large number of co-packers, Nestlé India is a vibrant Company that provides consumers in India with products of global standards and is committed to long-term sustainable growth and shareholder satisfaction.
The Company insists on honesty, integrity and fairness in all aspects of its business and expects the same in its relationships. This has earned it the trust and respect of every strata of society that it comes in contact with and is acknowledged amongst India's 'Most Respected Companies' and amongst the 'Top Wealth Creators of India'.
Post: Nutrition Officer
• Ensure that he/she adheres to the Nestle Corporate Policy on Infant Feeding, the IMS Act (INDIAN CODE) & the WHO Code. He/she must bear in mind that the promotion and protection of Breast Feeding is important for the Infant’s health
• Ensure effective implementation of the PDS with an Objective of:
- Reinforcing Nestle nutrition information to potential users (doctors)/ existing users/Initiating ‘Relationship Building’
- with contacts/ Increasing ‘Share Of Stomach for the category
• Ensure that the following are achieved:
- Thorough practice and implementation of PDS
- Communication Plan of the Cycle is adhered to with relevance to ‘Portfolio Detailing’ and business objectives
- Appropriate use of Detailing Aids /Scientific Inputs provided
- Feedback on comments from HCPs on the information provided in the Detailing Aids
- Initiatives on Relationship Building for each Cycle are to be achieved , analyzed and reviewed
• Review previous Cycle achievements and plan for the forthcoming Cycle. Prepare Cycle Itinerary incorporating the following:
- Communication Plan as discussed in the Cycle Meet
- SKSH Initiative
- Specific Relationship Building Plans
- Zone folder updating.
- NNS budget review.
• Regular updating of the following is mandatory:
- P/N Knowledge and its relevant application to Medical Detailing
- Ensure performance as per expectation in the P/N Quiz
• The MDO should be a reliable source of information on Competition activity and other market developments
• Attend to Consumer Complaints after receiving due instructions from Office. Feedback should be provided to Office immediately after attending to the same
• At the start of the year the MDO should be prepared with the following:
- Master Itinerary for coverage
- Objectives for the year in relation to KPI’s for the Year
- Updated Basic data and Zonal Data
- An Inventory of material available & additional requirements
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.